Who Wants to Play with Me?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats to our winners, very good to be a part of this, I look forward to next week :D as I hope to fair a little better, freaking Brees, that s#!t just aint normal :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats to our winners, very good to be a part of this, I look forward to next week :D as I hope to fair a little better, freaking Brees, that s#!t just aint normal :eek:
In my other league I get AP versus the Lions.
Somebody gonna get hurt real bad. :eek:

My opponent has no QB(McNabb) next week. I feel bad and don't want him to loose because of it.

Who knows maybe running my mouth will get me crushed.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
In my other league I get AP versus the Lions.
Somebody gonna get hurt real bad. :eek:

My opponent has no QB(McNabb) next week. I feel bad and don't want him to loose because of it.

Who knows maybe running my mouth will get me crushed.
As you know I am an Eagles fan and I will just say one thing-two words, Abnormal Defense!!
O.K. here I go, the Birds D is looking like they were hiding the real deal through the pre-season, remember this is Jim Johnson D all the way with a few new modern twists and I am sure he is still running the show from the Best Seat in The House ^ ^ :)

If we keep playing D in honor of the best teacher ever who knows what will happen Phila D in fantasy will be tops.Oh yeah I have A.P. also in my bar league.:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
As you know I am an Eagles fan and I will just say one thing-two words, Abnormal Defense!!
O.K. here I go, the Birds D is looking like they were hiding the real deal through the pre-season, remember this is Jim Johnson D all the way with a few new modern twists and I am sure he is still running the show from the Best Seat in The House ^ ^ :)

If we keep playing D in honor of the best teacher ever who knows what will happen Phila D in fantasy will be tops.Oh yeah I have A.P. also in my bar league.:D
I have the Philly D in my brother's league lol. They put up 30 pts just about.

Everyone was on Jake's butt, but I don't blame him Philly is unstoppable when they are on. When they are off they get smoked though.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Everyone was on Jake's butt...

I'm not on his butt, but I'm on his bandwagon....;). I hope he puts up the same stats this week because I'm taking Atlanta....:D. BTW if you look at his last 2 starts(week 1 and last years playoff game) he turned the ball over I believe 10x's....:eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not on his butt, but I'm on his bandwagon....;). I hope he puts up the same stats this week because I'm taking Atlanta....:D. BTW if you look at his last 2 starts(week 1 and last years playoff game) he turned the ball over I believe 10x's....:eek:
here is an excellent Jake the Fake stat, in his last two starts 50 % of all drives result in the cats turning the ball over, that being said he has turned the ball over more times in two games than any single QB did all of last season, thats from ESPN radio last night.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey sawz...

I see you picked up the Bill's, good call! Although I had taken Dallas against them, they put up 21 points and didn't turn the ball over much to my dismay.

Otherwise good luck, Bill...:)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I see you picked up the Bill's, good call! Although I had taken Dallas against them, they put up 21 points and didn't turn the ball over much to my dismay.

Otherwise good luck, Bill...:)
Justin Gage was a nice pick-up for you he just might be a go to guy from here on out, I like his abilities.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I looked at both Gage and Devery H. Glad to see you guys did too. I'm still not sure what to do with His Holiness the Almighty Douchebag Michael Crabtree. I'm thinking punt.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I looked at both Gage and Devery H. Glad to see you guys did too. I'm still not sure what to do with His Holiness the Almighty Douchebag Michael Crabtree. I'm thinking punt.
U might have to. I dont think he will play this year, it certainly looks like he is willing to go back in to the draft, selfish butt head, just cares about himself. What ever happened to guys that play because they truly love the game, gone but not forgotten.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Try to trade him for Adrian Peterson.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
U might have to. I dont think he will play this year, it certainly looks like he is willing to go back in to the draft, selfish butt head, just cares about himself. What ever happened to guys that play because they truly love the game, gone but not forgotten.
I have a feeling the 49ers management might be more to blame than folks realize. They took a super bowl franchise and put it at the bottom of the league. If they had just done the deal they might be in the Super Bowl this year. A passing game + RB + Singletary style defense.

Look at the eagles. They got Jackson done last year and their offense was much improved.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Eh, just threaten to neg him into oblivion... he can hang out with Bob at the bottom of the list...
Speaking about LOTR...surely to God he climbed down the mountain? I kind of miss his longwinded posts and his condescending overtures...:p:D.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Speaking about LOTR...surely to God he climbed down the mountain? I kind of miss his longwinded posts and his condescending overtures...:p:D.
Be careful what you wish for...

Oh yeah, he climbed down the mountain. Here pretty soon we'll be introduced to one of his new monikers, I'm sure.

You understood his posts?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Be careful what you wish for...

Oh yeah, he climbed down the mountain. Here pretty soon we'll be introduced to one of his new monikers, I'm sure.

You understood his posts?
He bordered on funny/crazy/nice. I hope by climbing a mountain the guy is getting some help. I for one was concerned about his mental state. Maybe he was just a bored teenager though.

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic
Hmmmmm,

Crabtree for AP, let me think about that,...........

I guess your going to have to bring on that negative rep, cause this fantasy owner is going to ride the AP train right over your team into the playoffs.

Brute Squad is going to hurt someone this week.

Pheaton

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmmmm,

Crabtree for AP, let me think about that,...........

I guess your going to have to bring on that negative rep, cause this fantasy owner is going to ride the AP train right over your team into the playoffs.

Brute Squad is going to hurt someone this week.

Pheaton
Hey now, that somebody is me... and I'm not going down easily. I feel good about an upset. I wouldn't really neg you, all the way down... I don't have the kung fu for that... it would take a while.. I do have friends though.. hmmm...

I'm kidding.. Good luck this week. I hope you have the highest score of the season......... and I beat you by 1.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis