Who Wants to Play with Me?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You're taken care of Jamie. My buddy Todd is makin it happen. You just worry about makin good sound and smokin good things, buddy.
And you just worry about the beat down that is about to transpire this weekend. One of us is going down. :p

BTW Alex Smith is projected higher than Brees this week. I'm glad I snagged him for edwards.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
And you just worry about the beat down that is about to transpire this weekend. One of us is going down. :p

BTW Alex Smith is projected higher than Brees this week. I'm glad I snagged him for edwards.
Alex Smith is a good play this weekend because the Titans are in town...FWIW ....I'm starting Crabtree....:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Titans are going to turn it around. Good luck to you two.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Nobody interested in C. Palmer? Avg 28pts per:rolleyes:
Having Rivers at QB makes it difficult for me to consider that trade. Even with ocho cinco in my line up, having a QB & WR combo is never a bad thing. What position are you looking for?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Having Rivers at QB makes it difficult for me to consider that trade. Even with ocho cinco in my line up, having a QB & WR combo is never a bad thing. What position are you looking for?
wr/rb in the 10pt per range. not asking for much, just dont need 3 qbs.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
wr/rb in the 10pt per range. not asking for much, just dont need 3 qbs.
QB is my strongest position. But I'd be willing to consider the right offer. Chris Johnson plus Palmer might be intriguing. :p

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Good Football Sunday Morning to everyone, looks like some fine weather across the country for Autumn Pigskin play. I like these days as they take me away from the hustle and bustle of all the nonsense going on around us especially the political jargon, it just gets overbearing , we the people elect officials to do their jobs so we can strive to take care of our families and yet everyday the top thoughts of the day are almost always politically motivated, just suczz sometimes, so this Sunday and Monday night are Football only, no interference unless its pass related. I hope you guys have a great day with friends and family enjoy your games, good luck to the D-Bags and congrats to last weeks winners, some close ones last week, I am happy to be a part of this league.

GO EAGLES BEAT THEM BOY"S DOWN !!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
no gloating here. Who knows when Westbrook is coming back, and even then, he probably won't be all that. And Cadillac just isn't that great.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hum...the last time you traded Garrard, I recall you did rather well...;).
BTW big win for you today...:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis