Which off brands good ? Who is Sceptre ??help

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I am not considering buying anything for a while but I recently heard of this brand .

Not sure if I’d consider off brands a gimmick ,
But anyone with more tv knowledge could make a list of brands to avoid or ones to buy if price is right ?

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Sanyo a decent mid range brand ? I’ve googled this stuff like crazy but no one with tv buying experience has any helpful information?

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
All I’m hearing are crickets move this thread to a better spot moderators ?
It in wrong forum ???
This is the king of off brands seller would not tell me model Number .$24 gooseegg

Tesla spoken to them

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Sanyo is kind of hit or miss, mostly miss in the HT world.

Scepter is a budget choice, I would take TCL first.

Insignia is a good "off name brand" to look out for. I think they may be the Best Buy house brand now.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sanyo is kind of hit or miss, mostly miss in the HT world.

Scepter is a budget choice, I would take TCL first.

Insignia is a good "off name brand" to look out for. I think they may be the Best Buy house brand now.
I have a 39 and 32 inch Insignia both at least 6 years old and still working great. They are Best Buys in house brand and while maybe not the best picture they are pretty reliable in my experience.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I have a 39 and 32 inch Insignia both at least 6 years old and still working great. They are Best Buys in house brand and while maybe not the best picture they are pretty reliable in my experience.
Yeah probably top value , it seems almost every brand has jumped the low price range bandwagon I guess tv panels of low quality must be so cheap to make in China ?? ??
I saw a rca in goodwill but it was 50 pounds and when I looked it up only 26” so essentially not good enough and 720p liked the vintage look it was an original hdtv.

Tesla spoken to them

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis