What's for dinner ?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
In celebration of Cardini's first Caesar salad 100 years ago we are doing it along with ribeyes and jumbo lump crab cakes. Prefaced of course with a extra dry Plymouth Gin martini, or two !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Beef ribs, pinto beans and corn on the cob. With Stubbs BBQ sauce of course. And some Natty Light to wash it down. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
love short ribs !

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight, a couple of thin pork chops fried in a skillet. The left-over pinto beans mixed with some rice. Green beans on the side. All well-seasoned of course.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Made a nice braised chuck roast with a good dose of seasoning/veggies, using it in burritos with black beans and my tomatillo salsa....a nice IPA to wash it down with.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
A couple of 8oz prime filet mignon's, salad, twice baked potatoes, fresh green beans.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Baby backs, some brisket, pinto beans, an ear of corn and a slice of bread. Just doesn't get any better.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Meatloaf, jasmine rice, and frozen chopped spinach. A little lite butter on the rice and spinach. A good old school meal. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Cedar planked Atlantic Salmon tonite on the grill, with a mango chutney sauce, grilled asparagus on the side. Fresh fruit for desert.

getting ready to make a 'G&Q' with a wedge of lime first ..... ;)

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Goose beaks, chicken feet and alligator fried Adam's apple. Yum! For dessert pickled pigs feet. Num,num.:)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Was going to grill a some chicken but rain is projected. So it looks like we go out for pizza and beer.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Loin lamb chops on the grill tonite with potatoes and grilled zucchini strips. Yes I like mint jelly with my lamb ......

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Rigatoni with bolognaise sauce and Italian sausage covered with mozzarella cheese. Side salad with some lettuce, carrots, olives, and Italian dressing. Yum :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis