What Was I Thinking Right Now?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hi everyone,
On AudioKarma there's a thread called "What are you listening to right now?" and today we're making an AudioHolics version of this classic thread. Just post what you're listening to right now, and be yourself. There are some rules, but they're not major. No trolling, no fighting, no disagreements, and no posts that are offensive, sexual, political, or just mean and hurtful to people's emotions. This thread is for fun, not angriness and fury. I'm going to start out this thread with this classic Righteous Brothers tune.
Have fun and be positive,
Kaa

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
We already have two such with similar names, the second got started as the first one started to slow down and the second one is more active but the first is still being used as well. There is also an active one for just classical music.
https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/once-again-what-are-you-listening-to-now.17009/
https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/once-again-what-are-you-listening-to-now-part-2.104808/

Welcome to the forums....
I'm on @afterlife2 's forum now.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No trolling, no fighting, no disagreements, and no posts that are offensive, sexual, political, or just mean and hurtful to people's emotions. This thread is for fun, not angriness and fury.
Where do you think you are posting, AVS? :D

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
So you've also experienced avsforum already? Been booted or?
What's AVS? I don't even know what in the world that is. I just don't want any negativity. There's no problem with that. Everybody wants a peaceful thread with no bullying or anger, don't they?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You don't own me Bahaha
What's AVS? I don't even know what in the world that is. I just don't want any negativity. There's no problem with that. Everybody wants a peaceful thread with no bullying or anger, don't they?
He has alot of anger and is a bully. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did I hurt your feelings in your former life somewhere? I'm sorry.

avsforum.com is a major a/v forum, probably the biggest. They throw steel hankies of politeness around at people when they have offended certain sensitivities :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis