What Was I Thinking Right Now?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Did I hurt your feelings in your former life somewhere? I'm sorry.

avsforum.com is a major a/v forum, probably the biggest. They throw steel hankies of politeness around at people when they have offended certain sensitivities :)
You didn't hurt my feelings. I'm not angry at all at you. Ah! I get it. They blow sunshine up your butt all the time.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ah! Okay. I don't want to start a quarrel for nothing. That's just stupid and pathetic. Fighting is a waste of time, and it's not right at all.
LOL start a thread about magic cables....or imaginary systems threads (we have one guy who keeps coming back with imaginary systems and questions about what is best for adding to/changing them). Don't be those guys.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
LOL start a thread about magic cables....or imaginary systems threads (we have one guy who keeps coming back with imaginary systems and questions about what is best for adding to/changing them). Don't be those guys.
I know. That's just plumb stupid. I'm just here to spend time with people who have the same interests as me, and have fun!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You didn't hurt my feelings. I'm not angry at all at you. Ah! I get it. They blow sunshine up your butt all the time.
Let's just say they are somewhat beholden to certain audio/video commercial interests...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
...and I was gonna say he might be a bit young to know Tiny Tim. Unfortunately he was prime time for me, remember his debut on Laugh In :)

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
...and I was gonna say he might be a bit young to know Tiny Tim. Unfortunately he was prime time for me, remember his debut on Laugh In :)
He ruined those classic 20s tunes. He's completely mocking them.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Some do what they gotta do. Not sure he was mocking them....but it could have just been a great act, altho he seemed just strange.
His falsetto just gets on my nerves, and it sounds nothing like 20s falsetto.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis