What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'll bet the rest of the household supports your recent purchase.
The rest of the household is just two friends renting rooms renters upstairs, so they don't really matter :D

They wouldn't be affected by my issues anyway since I don't get gassy, I just get diarrhea and hang out in my own bathroom for hours :(

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The rest of the household is just two friends renting rooms renters upstairs, so they don't really matter :D

They wouldn't be affected by my issues anyway since I don't get gassy, I just get diarrhea and hang out in my own bathroom for hours :(
As someone with a similar problem, I say that it presents a strong case for a dedicated bathroom HT system. Big subwoofers are a must in order to vibrate the demons through your system/keep your legs from falling asleep.

Natrix

Natrix

Junior Audioholic
Looks better in person :D

Congrats on the awesome new miter gauge. I have looked at those on Amazon and have almost pulled the trigger more than a few times, but the price tag keeps me away for something I would use so sparingly. Maybe I just need to start 45ing my boxes like you did on the Baby Boomer and then I will have just cause for the incra?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats on the awesome new miter gauge. I have looked at those on Amazon and have almost pulled the trigger more than a few times, but the price tag keeps me away for something I would use so sparingly. Maybe I just need to start 45ing my boxes like you did on the Baby Boomer and then I will have just cause for the incra?
Actually, to get those 45 degree angles I tilted the blade on the table saw and used a magnetic angle thingy that sticks to the blade. The only parts I've used the miter gauge that came with the table for, is getting the 45 degree angled cuts on the trim pieces for the Mandolin build. I have another project coming up where I'm going to need to angle some cuts so I sprung for the incra because I want them to be precise.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hope they are better than the PE ones. That design from PE were some of the worst ones I've bought.
Yeah I bought the same ones last year and they work pretty good. What are the PE ones?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Dewalt makes a great hole saw. Nice.
Thanks, I was really doing everything I could I not buy it, but I ran into a hole too small that I couldn't do with my router jig. I figured I'd use it so I broke down and got the hole saw kit instead of a different router circle jig.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dang bought this cheap little amp the other day with ebay bucks for 10 bucks. My last one. I wanted to compare it with the 1st one I bought. I hope it's decent:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Because I'm about as mature as your average 5 year old...I mean because I've got a 2 year old:

And assuming more "problems" don't crop up, I'll be picking up something else this weekend:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Looks like a sub is missing...Looking good there Steve. I'm coming over to help you with cable management though. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
^^Looks like a sub is missing...Looking good there Steve. I'm coming over to help you with cable management though. :D
That's not my setup/room :D I'm just picking up the pair of bookshelf speakers without the ribbon tweeter.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's Dennis' living room. Looks like your speakers are getting voiced next to some pretty good company. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
That's Dennis' living room. Looks like your speakers are getting voiced next to some pretty good company. :)
I'm interested to compare them just to get a good feel of the different dispersion patterns. It helps that Dennis has his instant switch mechanism to make such differences fairly obvious.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis