What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Edsal UR-364BLK. I have a taller one of the same brand which is nice and sturdy, but I needed another shelf for misc. stuff. The Price was right too.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
{Ol' school Marantz color}SMSL SA-S3 TA2021B Dang Fuzz:(:cool: That's it no more stuff well until...:

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Very nice, looks pretty sweet if I do say so myself. I was sad to see Marantz move away from that color.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

For the new SMSL SA-S3(be here in 2 weeks :() amp:

If you like Fiona Apple you might like her:

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just ordered this. I'll have other uses for it later on (hint hint ;)), but for now I'll use it as the crossover with the Mandolins/Baby Boomer

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
^^No wonder you're selling stuff.:)
I've already started buying bits and pieces, but I'll wait and make one post when I've got more of it in the door. I just figured I'd share the miniDSP since I'll make use of it before then. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:^^That's an awfully big tweezer!

Are those 4 tweeters with the BD disc, Eh?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Haha, last project I did I used the miter gauge that came with the table saw and it was the most useless, irritating doo dad I've used in awhile. So it had to go. I feel like I should be pretty happy with the incra 3000SE :D

They are indeed.

:eek:^^That's an awfully big tweezer!

Are those 4 tweeters with the BD disc, Eh?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nice.. The Vifa's look good too.. What's the waveguide like for the rears?
You mean on the rear of the baffle? Both front and rear tweeters get a 1/2" round over as their waveguide, but the rear tweeter isn't always necessary and can be skipped depending on the room. After quite a few e-mails back and forth John talked me into the rear tweeter and out of the XXLS woofers. Although I think he Jedi mind tricked me into building more subwoofers........:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis