What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Eragon? I enjoyed it when I saw it a couple years back on cable + Joss Stone has a cameo.:) I know some people didn't like it. [h=1]The Last Airbender I liked too. I gotta watch the cartoon series.[/h]

Last edited:
theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Joe, you changed your avatar? That one stinks - put back the other one! :p

BTW, in the past week I've heard two Fiona Apple songs. It's like she's following me now or something...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Eragon? I enjoyed it when I saw it a couple years back on cable + Joss Stone has a cameo.:) I know some people didn't like it. The Last Airbender I liked too. I gotta watch the cartoon series.
Oy. I disliked both movies and preferred the books/TV series to both :D I have been wanting to catch the new avatar series, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Joe, you changed your avatar? That one stinks - put back the other one! :p

BTW, in the past week I've heard two Fiona Apple songs. It's like she's following me now or something...
I needed a change. :) It makes me happy Fiona follows you. She will touch your soul just you wait! Come on post your new stuff J!

Adam here ya go: Avatar: The Last Airbender | Cartoon | Nicktoons.com I might get the books now, your fault.

Oh yeah:cool: I got these NXG 4.1's:

Bowie's latest CD won on ebay!

Last edited:
macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
REW- I want to figure out my 6 different systems' room characteristics and improve their overall sound where practical.
Cheers, Mac

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Oy. I disliked both movies and preferred the books/TV series to both :D I have been wanting to catch the new avatar series, the name of which escapes me at the moment.
My daughter was a fan of the cartoon. The Legend of Korra was the second series. It started last year and apparently is continuing, and just started up again.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My daughter was a fan of the cartoon. The Legend of Korra was the second series. It started last year and apparently is continuing, and just started up again.
Thanks looks like I have a season to catch up with. I was a little disappointed that the original series didn't go through all 4 books and have him learning from 4 masters, but I guess they didn't get renewed so thy wanted to give some sort of closure. Still was a great series.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Thanks for the info maybe I'll find the stream on amazon or netflix of the cartoons. Hey what ya got there Fuzz?:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Thanks for the info maybe I'll find the stream on amazon or netflix of the cartoons. Hey what ya got there Fuzz?:D
A little B-day present to myself. It'll be here Saturday. I read all the reviews and it seems as though the quality is about equal to the individual discs so I sprung for the box set :D

Looks like I'll have to do some speaker swapping and switch the Phils and the Salk back to the main setup.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sounds like fun, fun, fun. Happy almost bday(Libra like me eh?). I'll be ordering my gift too soon.

1 year free subscription.:cool:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sounds like fun, fun, fun. Happy almost bday(Libra like me eh?). I'll be ordering my gift too soon.
Indeed I am. Hopefully you get yourself something good :D Soccer season is almost over so I'll finally be able to get back to that little sub. I got the outer front baffle glued together. The next step is to route the hole and then get it glued onto the cab and I can finally start the finishing process.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I got the outer front baffle glued together. The next step is to route the hole and then get it glued onto the cab and I can finally start the finishing process and send them to afterlife2.
fixed.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg I'm so jealous! Hopefully some pics of the full setup soon JG? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered it this morning. Will be here late next week, then I think new pics will be in order.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis