What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

F

FarmerBob

Audiophyte
The Broadlink RM4 Pro WiFi/RF/IR (315 & 433MHz) Remote Control to mostly replace the operational options that Samsung is removing from all their pre-2019 TVs, also allowing me to add in my X10 system that I have had since the mid-80's, plus all other pre-networking devices that are now part of my HA Ecosphere.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
OnePlus 9 Pro - Green Matte
INSANELY fast Charging with their 50w wirless or 65w Charger. (0-100% in under 30 minutes wired / 45 Wireless
I previously used the One Plus 7 Pro, 7T Pro Mclaren, 8 Pro. I prefer their close to stock OS, amazing 120hz screen, now with WiFi6 and Bluetooth 5.2.
1Plusbox.jpg1PlusFront.jpg1Pback.jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just love Craigslist!

6316_copy_540x720.jpeg
6319_copy_540x720.jpeg
6318_copy_540x720.jpeg

It's a RBH SV-1212NR passive sub. I got it with an amp and cables for $900! This thing retails for $3200 new, and it's like new. This is one of my best scores!

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Pogre, hadn't that unit been there for a while there in AZ or was it just posted? Seems like he has had it out there so you might have struck just at the right time!! Wonderful find. High quality at a great price. Interesting whether the strategy to get an even lower deal on CL,etc. do you hit them up with an offer that's lower right off the bat or do you have to let them sit with it for a while and risk losing it for the seller to realize they should take your deal :)

I think in this case it was a WIN WIN, you gave them what he wanted and he gave you a wonderful SUB and bonus with the AMP

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Pogre, hadn't that unit been there for a while there in AZ or was it just posted? Seems like he has had it out there so you might have struck just at the right time!! Wonderful find. High quality at a great price. Interesting whether the strategy to get an even lower deal on CL,etc. do you hit them up with an offer that's lower right off the bat or do you have to let them sit with it for a while and risk losing it for the seller to realize they should take your deal :)

I think in this case it was a WIN WIN, you gave them what he wanted and he gave you a wonderful SUB and bonus with the AMP
He had it up for 2 days. I don't think it would have lasted too much longer, tho might be a slightly harder sell being that it's passive.

I think $2300 below retail for a like new sub- including a 900 watt amp with DSP and cables was fair enough and he was a nice guy so I didn't dicker. Otherwise I almost always counter offer and don't always jump the minute I see it, but thank you(?) for the advice.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
He had it up for 2 days. I don't think it would have lasted too much longer, tho might be a slightly harder sell being that it's passive.

I think $2300 below retail for a like new sub- including a 900 watt amp with DSP and cables was fair enough and he was a nice guy so I didn't dicker. Otherwise I almost always counter offer and don't always jump the minute I see it, but thank you(?) for the advice.

Good deal and I wasn't giving advice moreso asking for advice :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Since I removed the pillion (passenger) footrests from my bike, I didn't need the rear seat either. This seat cowl replaces the seat entirely, and fastens in with the lock just as the seat did. Even the tools that are snapped into the bottom of the seat transferred right over. Very pleased with the clean look now. :)

Attachments

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Good deal and I wasn't giving advice moreso asking for advice :)
It depends on the deal. The better the deal the more likely I am to jump on it quick. If there's something I might be interested in but it's too much then yeah, I'll just let it sit and see if the price goes down, or maybe make a counter offer.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My latest DVD replacement by BluRay. These are films I keep watching over and over again.

IMG_5036.jpgIMG_5037.jpgIMG_5038.jpg

My 2nd miniDSP which is going to control a 2nd Rythmik sub once I order it. I also got the optional remote so that I can use it and program my Logitech Remote with it

IMG_5041.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis