What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Von Schweikert VR-33s? How do you like them?
They were great! But it was an impulse buy that shouldn't have happened. I really didn't have anywhere to use them, once I unpacked my main speakers. I sold them recently. I did a comparison with the Allison CD-9's while I owned them both simultaneously but I never got around to editing and posting it. I wish there were more designs made for the front wall.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Today our custom combination dog crate/entertainment center got delivered!

A guy in Yorktown has his barn converted into a woodworking shop and he built us this. It's solid poplar from top to bottom, and the top platform is 6' wide and 2' deep. His workmanship is amazing. If anyone in SE VA area wants his info, by all means let me know by PM.

It wasn't cheap, but it also wasn't Chinese. One of those things you buy once and enjoy forever.
Nice! I'm a fan of natural wood as well. The cabinet in my HT photos is solid maple made by a local Mennonite craftsman. The only downside is that it's a bear to pick up and move away from the wall to access the cables.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Parasound are great amps congrats. Bought used?
Gonna be new, Andrew holding it for me, in about 3 weeks I'll sent him the funds he got it for me at a great price I can't say how much cause if I do I gotta go work it off on his chicken farm.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Gonna be new, Andrew holding it for me, in about 3 weeks I'll sent him the funds he got it for me at a great price I can't say how much cause if I do I gotta go work it off on his chicken farm.
Sacrifice.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Sacrifice.
Lolo, whats kicking on your end bro! I can say it less than the 795 it goes for new plus taxies and less than 595 sale price;) and less than a B-stock.:D But not less than 500 shipped to my door.:D I'll post up pics when I get it in.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Soon to be added... 2 MiniDSP DDRC88As, and 3 Pass Ampcamp Mono amps

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Ordered a cool Bluetooth rechargeable keyboard for the PC, Portable steamer for my clothes. I always wanted one and Holy mackerel Plexdisc 100 pack CDRs on the Zon.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Nice! I've got the 2250v1 and it has everything I could ever ask for in an amp.
@Kvn_Walker, I have been looking at other 2 channel amps, couldn't find any at the price with the build quality that the 2125v.2 has. Only one I found close to the 2125v.2 are monolith amps but at 2 times the price for only 50 watts more and times 2 the price not gonna hear much if any deference. Even going from 100 x 2 RX-V6A to 150 x 2, 2125v.2. I'm running 5.1.4 so just want to take the load off the RX-V6A and let the AVR power the center and surrounds. I did look at Emotiva just to see and after looking at their X-Bass amps
Parasound-amplifer-inside.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
MIB 3 in 3D(New $9.99) and 5.1 DVD-Audio of Blue Man Group(Used $5). Finally the prices went down!
_20210223_193957.JPG

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice find at my Thrift store today. Logitech rechargeable speaker for $5 only! Great bass, Mids and highs. It has 4 speakers and two tweeters. I believe when these came out they were over $150! I have two others and know how great it sounds.
IMG_24022021_172814_(2100_x_1575_pixel).jpg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just about completed my "Pro-Ject" themed turntable system!
Just got the "Pro-Ject" Clean-It and Brush-It to go along with my Pro-Ject TT, pre-amp, and power supply, and record clamp.
IMG_3163.JPG

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis