What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I saw this movie once in 2D awhile ago and didn’t like it, so never finished it. This time I got the 3D version hopefully I will like it more this time. The 3D is said to be great. Eh only 5 bucks.
2CD6E477-7BD1-41C6-BF53-2AF23F2BFE16.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Whoa G it’s a Yamaha world! One day I’ll own Adventage, although I love my budget Yammy Cinema DSP series. Congrats bro. Pics when all set up?! Hooray.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
^^Whoa G it’s a Yamaha world! One day I’ll own Adventage, although I love my budget Yammy Cinema DSP series. Congrats bro. Pics when all set up?! Hooray.
Andrew just got it to his home yesterday
was gonna get the V6A, but it's a lil on the lite side only 21.4 lbs. no way the power supply is as big as the a3080. sure it's 100 x 2 @8 ohms but still. plus if I ever do 8k :rolleyes: i'll just run hdmi straight to tv and audio back to avr or get a 4K player that had two HDMI's for 4K disc movie's Sony's:mad: has one HDMI out audio only, plus one HDMI video/audio so Probably the better work around go that route.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Is that the one with the Empire Storm Trooper color scheme with gold trim rings?!

Either way, congrats, that is one hell of a powerful receiver!
yeah lol that white yamaha looks sick really.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
yeah lol that white yamaha looks sick really.
This sounds like a memorable week for you of two epic events, you should document it!
Post a photo of your hot date doing a "Vanna White" pose with your new white AVR! :D
Did you pay extra for the white?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
This sounds like a memorable week for you of two epic events, you should document it!
Post a photo of your hot date doing a "Vanna White" pose with your new white AVR! :D
Did you pay extra for the white?
Ummm, nope, like Vanna White she gotta lot of Wrinkles now sooo getta Senior citizen discount.. :D by the way I have a friend who still has that penthouse magazine where she did the nude thing.:cool:
4F391812-F2F3-4118-8DC0-FBC04DB4E2DC.jpg

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Ummm, nope, like Vanna White she gotta lot of Wrinkles now sooo getta Senior citizen discount.. :D by the way I have a friend who still has that penthouse magazine where she did the nude thing.:cool:
View attachment 40054
LOL!
I was talking about did you have to pay extra for the white AVR!
Is this some sort of limited edition run? (again, talking AVR, not your date) - Focus man!

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
LOL!
I was talking about did you have to pay extra for the white AVR!
Is this some sort of limited edition run? (again, talking AVR, not your date - Focus man!)
I see you saw Vanna White's approval? @KEW, that god Awful white Yamaha is a site where you send in your Advantage line AVR and they do that. Actually I ran across that site by accident. it's like a cult club thing not that it's a bad thing. I wouldn't do it or send in my AVR to someone to mess with just for eye candy. What if he's having a bad day and drops say a lil tiny something in your AVR you get it back power it up and Poof!!o_O
5A2554D9-570C-4EB1-B147-36BD0CB9B4CB.gif

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis