What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for the compliment. Cool thing it’s electric so I can hook up headphones too and only bother myself. :D
Saw that. Very versatile. If you have a little mixer(cheap on eBay), you can play along all in your headphones too. Try some “guitarless” or backing tracks on YT. Like being in the band!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saw that. Very versatile. If you have a little mixer(cheap on eBay), you can play along all in your headphones too. Try some “guitarless” or backing tracks on YT. Like being in the band!
That a great idea WL. I’ll look into it. Meanwhile ordered better strings and some accessories. Had a 19 bucks in credit so this was free!!!!
DF0730F4-BB73-40F0-8BF7-CC309F654A6A.png

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks G you didn’t do bad yourself. Self gifts are nice aren’t they? Baha.
Hey bro! love your new Guitar bro! I got shipment Status for my Yamaha RX-V6 AVR says it'll be at my door this Saturday! :D But with that said we gotta storm gonna hit around Friday afternoon. :(

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
IMG_2911.jpeg

Audio-Technica ATH-SR50BT wireless headphones, Kanto headphone stand. Will use mainly at the computer desk.
The stand is pricey ($30) but a lot nicer looking, and solid metal, compared with the plastic banana hanger I used!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I freakin' loved X! One of my favorite bands ever and they had the best names: John Doe, Exene Cervenka, Billy Zoom and D.J. Bonebrake! I have not listened to their new one and kind of afraid too as it may tarnish my memory of them when it was fresh and new and awesome.
View attachment 40089
View attachment 40093

A bit of fun trivia: Exene was married to Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn in TLotR and many other awesome movie roles) which makes him even cooler in my eyes!
They are one of my Co-workers favorite bands, I just learned of these guys about a week ago. Very cool

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
How about high-quality 350w/ch class A-B power....for $100? :D

This thing absolutely kicks ass.

Carver_M1-5T.jpg

EDIT: Incidentally, I learned after I bought it that this and the M-1.0t were the product of a "challenge" issued to Bob Carver to duplicate the sound of a high-end Conrad Johnson Premier 4 tube amplifier. Interesting (to me) article to read. Carver Challenge

Last edited:
Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
How about high-quality 350w/ch class A-B power....for $100? :D

This thing absolutely kicks ass.

View attachment 40571

EDIT: Incidentally, I learned after I bought it that this and the M-1.0t were the product of a "challenge" issued to Bob Carver to duplicate the sound of a high-end Conrad Johnson Premier 4 tube amplifier. Interesting (to me) article to read. Carver Challenge
I use carver amps TFM-35 x’s there all beasts . He built the amp you speak of in a coffee can lol cause at the time he could not afford a chassis for it . He’s a little out there but the amps speak for themselves .

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
^^Congrats! One bill where? Link por favor.
A friend who fixes pro audio gear for musicians, primarily. He does do older consumer stuff as times allows, and has fixed a faulty channel on a Marantz 2270 for my son. This one was a similar repair, but the customer never picked it up. Three years go by, it's mine for the cost of the repair. I think he's got another, but different model.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
A friend who fixes pro audio gear for musicians, primarily. He does do older consumer stuff as times allows, and has fixed a faulty channel on a Marantz 2270 for my son. This one was a similar repair, but the customer never picked it up. Three years go by, it's mine for the cost of the repair. I think he's got another, but different model.
I’d snag it

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis