What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
It actually was even more epic than that..... three weeks ago yesterday, I picked this up as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s just a thing of beauty. I always had a thing for the f430 and Modena 360. Pics are fun and all, but there’s nothing quite like standing in the same airspace as something like that. It’s no Ferrari, but I own a pro-touring ‘69 Camaro. It’s the first car I ever owned, and I STILL love just being next to it. I also love top fuel dragsters too. Mmmmm

L

liquid360

Junior Audioholic
That’s just a thing of beauty. I always had a thing for the f430 and Modena 360. Pics are fun and all, but there’s nothing quite like standing in the same airspace as something like that. It’s no Ferrari, but I own a pro-touring ‘69 Camaro. It’s the first car I ever owned, and I STILL love just being next to it. I also love top fuel dragsters too. Mmmmm
We’re on the same page. I decided I wanted an exotic car before I knew which one. I hadn’t seen any of the recent exotics in person. I’ve seen a few Ferrari’s and Lambos in my life, but literally a few in passing is all. I researched where I should go, which city has the largest, most varying inventory of exotic cars. The answer was West Palm Beach. I flew there and spent a day test driving every exotic. It was possibly the best day of my life. It was absolutely insane. I was just... it was heaven if you love cars. I actually ended up with a McLaren 600LT. I was gonna crash at a hotel and drive home next day. I got lost for four hours. After four hours I wanted to kill myself. It was the least comfortable car I’ve ever been in. Took in next day and traded it back for a 2017 488GTB. Then, three weeks ago, I went to Ferrari of Atlanta for a key and servicing for its 10,000 mile service. That meant waiting 6-7hrs. I wandered their floor. An hour later, I had traded in the GTB for a 2018 488 Spider with 800 miles. LOL I’m pretty sure I’ll be keeping this one. Any of the exotics... these are amongst the greatest cars ever made.
Classic cars and dragsters, while being a very different world, are still amazing! I love them all.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
AE10G Roland MIDI Wind Instrument
ZLX12pd1 Electro-Voice Demo 12" 1000W ZLX Series Speaker
EDB1 Whirlwind 1-ch Passive Instrument DI
QTR15 Pro Co 15' Excellines TS-TS Inst Cable
XLR3 Pro Co 3' XLRF-XLRM Excellines Mic Cable
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AE10G--roland-aerophone-ae-10-digital-wind-instrument-graphite
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ZLX12p--electro-voice-zlx-12p-1000w-12-inch-powered-speaker
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EDB1--whirlwind-edb1-1-channel-passive-instrument-direct-box

The flexibility is a little overwhelming, and I am mainly interested in being able to practice quietly after hours (using stereo headphones) but it is going to be fun to play with!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My buddy keeps trying to get me to listen to the first track they released.

I'll be listening to the entire album start to finish like I have the rest of their albums on release day. Woo, can't wait for the 30th.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked this CD up for $3.95 Cdn their first album ..Canadian Blues band. released in 2001

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
For the first time in a while, I can't tell what that is from the side. Maybe I should put my contacts in...
I'm confused too. From the side it looks like a (Hyundai) Genesis G70 3.0T, but it's a coupe and I can't find one on the US version of the Genesis website. Only the sedans. And their website, for the record, absolutely sucks.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
My buddy keeps trying to get me to listen to the first track they released.

I'll be listening to the entire album start to finish like I have the rest of their albums on release day. Woo, can't wait for the 30th.
What's the difference? It's the title track and really good!

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Ferraris? Sheesh. All I got was another Staff of Ra Headpiece medallion (#11 not counting scale lapel pins and necklaces).... This one is from China.... (I know this because it said ePacket from China), but at least it came with the coin/coral necklace (even if that coral looks more like beads). It's a little too perfect looking (like brand new coins). I may try an ink "wash" to age the look and see how it comes out.

Staff of Ra China S.jpg

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'm confused too. From the side it looks like a (Hyundai) Genesis G70 3.0T, but it's a coupe and I can't find one on the US version of the Genesis website. Only the sedans. And their website, for the record, absolutely sucks.
@panteragstk
I'm pretty sure that is the Infiniti Q60. He had mentioned it in an earlier post, and I have been loving that line since the days of the G35 / Skyline.

I did think it looked a lot like the Genesis at first too.

L

liquid360

Junior Audioholic
That's a beauty I'll never in this lifetime can ever afford that car or anything lately. Are you in Cali? Enjoy it to the fullest.
Much thanks!! Nope, tragically, I’m in Alabama.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
For the first time in a while, I can't tell what that is from the side. Maybe I should put my contacts in...
@panteragstk
I'm pretty sure that is the Infiniti Q60. He had mentioned it in an earlier post, and I have been loving that line since the days of the G35 / Skyline.

Slippery is right, it's an Infiniti Q60, a 2017. I had some paintless dent removal done last week and am dropping her off tomorrow to have the front bumper repainted. It was cheaply resprayed before I bought it and sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
@panteragstk

Yeah that profile view could be mistaken for a Genesis, but it looks more like a Q60.

Love the styling of the Q60...not as fond of the new steer-by-wire concept Infiniti is pushing out there...I have a '09 G37 sedan and love it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not me, but a buddy of mine just came back from Japan. While there, he was with a friend who introduced him to someone selling a black R32 Skyline. It just arrived in US customs... :p

There's no question that is a Q60. The little chrome trim bits give it away.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Not me, but a buddy of mine just came back from Japan. While there, he was with a friend who introduced him to someone selling a black R32 Skyline. It just arrived in US customs... :p

There's no question that is a Q60. The little chrome trim bits give it away.
Nice, I've always loved the r32's and r33's. They're being imported more frequently now that they're 25 years old.

I can see some similarities between the Q60 and Genesis that would confuse people, especially if like most people they're not into coupes! lol I just picked mine up from the body shop, had the front bumper repaired/painted so that it would sit better and match the rest of the paint. It looks great now, when I walked out from paying for it someone asked if they could take some pictures of it. :cool: Will post some pics of it later.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice, I've always loved the r32's and r33's. They're being imported more frequently now that they're 25 years old.

I can see some similarities between the Q60 and Genesis that would confuse people, especially if like most people they're not into coupes! lol I just picked mine up from the body shop, had the front bumper repaired/painted so that it would sit better and match the rest of the paint. It looks great now, when I walked out from paying for it someone asked if they could take some pictures of it. :cool: Will post some pics of it later.
I'm old school and still like naturally aspirated engines, but the turbo 6 they are putting in those new Q60s now is nice too...and better on gas.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
@shadyJ
You did this to me! ;)

Labyrinth 1-5, Pete Namlook and Lorenzo Montana

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis