What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Got it at Ashley's for about 750.00. They also had several other chairs with the adjustable head rest in different styles.
Great, Thanks! Yeah, I also saw them at Ashley. They tend to list for about $900, and about $750 looks to be about the best I've seen in the store. My local Ashlely only had 3 options, and this one was by far my favorite.

I'm just dragging my feet a little to see if I find something I like better at a similar price.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Im curious, are the power cords on those kinda thin? How hard is it to hide them?
I upgraded my OEM power cables with Audioquest. It's almost as if a slipcover has been removed from my chair! I am aware of lounging details I never new existed. Being 2" thick, they are a bit of a trips hazard, though... :p

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Last thing I needed to begin really dialing-in my NAD T758v3 with Dirac Live. I got some learning to do.
UMIK-1.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched a show on the blues called "M for Mississippi" . The theme is similar where two white guys go down and discover local blues talent in the state of Mississippi. This was done before by Allen Lomex in the 1920s I believe. I could be off a little on the time line there. As I watched two blues artist captured my interesest. After about 5 minutes of googling, I ordered these two CDs. Pat Thomas reminds a lot of Skip James in his vocals.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
KEF M500 - $60 (MSRP $299) from Newegg. Extremely comfortable for an on-ear and sounds fantastic!
1542499386716.png

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
My latest watch, and yes I'm a dinosaur that still wears a watch. My new Citizen AT4010-50E is titanium for lightweight, solar charging because I hate battery changes, atomic so I never have to set it again, very water resistant, and yes it's a perpetual calendar watch.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
What do mean a trilogy? There's only one matrix movie!
I see it as a twology. I like number 2, parts of it I dont, like the dance orgy and really the entire underground city, but the fight scenes are awesome and I really like most of the new characters that show up. Number 3 has never existed to me tho, only saw it the one time when it first came out and wrote it off. I might, maybe might, give it another chance this go around tho.

The original however is just epic. I read recently that the studios screwed everything up. When the first movie came out they had no faith in it and told the producers there would not be a sequel. So they tried to throw the 3 scripts into one film. Many things like neo becoming the one werent suppose to happen in the first movie. So then the movie becomes a huge success and studio says make more! So they had to improvise some and reinvent the story line. So who knows what it would have been if they were allowed to do it the way they wanted to originally.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I see it as a twology. I like number 2, parts of it I dont, like the dance orgy and really the entire underground city, but the fight scenes are awesome and I really like most of the new characters that show up. Number 3 has never existed to me tho, only saw it the one time when it first came out and wrote it off. I might, maybe might, give it another chance this go around tho.

The original however is just epic. I read recently that the studios screwed everything up. When the first movie came out they had no faith in it and told the producers there would not be a sequel. So they tried to throw the 3 scripts into one film. Many things like neo becoming the one werent suppose to happen in the first movie. So then the movie becomes a huge success and studio says make more! So they had to improvise some and reinvent the story line. So who knows what it would have been if they were allowed to do it the way they wanted to originally.
What a shame. That could've been an awesome trilogy without the bs.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

It is a sweet trilogy one includes The Animatrix...
1542808524267.png

Would love to see that in 4K!

Edit: Grammar coffee before, bad.

Last edited:
B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
$100 for pioneer t22a atmos enabled modules. will finally see what the hype is about.
rented mad max for today

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
KEF M500 - $60 (MSRP $299) from Newegg. Extremely comfortable for an on-ear and sounds fantastic!
View attachment 26705
I got a pair of those too, at the same price. KEF Direct now has them on sale too, but for $99. The white ones I got will be a gift for someone, as I've had a pair of the black ones (aluminum frame like those) for about 3 years and love them. And I thought I got a deal @ $150 back then! ;) Nice compact case too, eh?

The other day Newegg.com also had a killer deal on the KEF-Porsche Design "Space One" noise-cancelling over-ear wired headphones, for $99.00. The current wireless version is on sale for $279, but the wired ones for that price is still a great deal for a high-quality, effective noise-cancelling headphone.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis