What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Did anyone see the videos of the BLM guy that broke down the door and also was the first guy in there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
My God, so sad...and for what?
She was crawling through a door, where the glass had been broken out. She posed no real threat, but was shot, anyway. By a cop, who's supposed to know the difference and to use an appropriate response. She may well have looked threatening, but fear does make people react in different ways.

highfigh

highfigh

Dying while participating in a violent insurrection on the Capitol premises.
Not everyone was violent- if she had raised a weapon or had attacked the officer, his response might be appropriate but that doesn't seem to be the case.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Not everyone was violent- if she had raised a weapon or had attacked the officer, his response might be appropriate but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Don't worry, according to the QAnon believers this is yet another crafty deep state false flag, and she's actually still alive.

>>>"So you got fooled, suckered, played. Don't feel bad Sheeple, the DeepState has been doing this for years... but honestly this one was poorly acted and executed."<<<

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
She broke into a the capital with an armed mob. While the VP, Senate, and Congress were there In session.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Don't worry, according to the QAnon believers this is yet another crafty deep state false flag, and she's actually still alive.

>>>"So you got fooled, suckered, played. Don't feel bad Sheeple, the DeepState has been doing this for years... but honestly this one was poorly acted and executed."<<<

Let me get this straight. The radical right were incited to stage an insurrection, they said they would do it and they did it. But, when it fails and they are exposed as a motley collection of morons, all of a sudden, it was a "false flag" operation. Interesting...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
He looked like he was medicated to me.
Well, from a lot of reports he is...all the time. On what? Who knows? I take reports like that with a grain of salt though just because you know as well as I do people want their time in the spotlight, but there could be some truth to it. Would explain a lot.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Let me get this straight. The radical right were incited to stage an insurrection, they said they would do it and they did it. But, when it fails and they are exposed as a motley collection of morons, all of a sudden, it was a "false flag" operation. Interesting...
It's very simple. Continuously assert make-believe facts that suit your purposes, then assert "false flag" any time anything contradicts your alleged facts or makes your movement look bad. No facts can ever disprove the make-believe facts, and the pattern repeats itself indefinitely.

This is why it is nuts all the way down (pun intended).

highfigh

highfigh

She broke into a the capital with an armed mob. While the VP, Senate, and Congress were there In session.
So, you're saying that anyone who's part of a mob is fair game? Really? Think about that for a second.

There was no reason that mob should have entered the Capitol and since they had made their intentions public weeks ago, enough manpower should have been there to resist it. As usual, this could have been avoided.

If you look at the rioting from this summer, it started before the facts in the cases were known. Have you heard Jacob Blake's comments about his shooting? He knew about the warrant, admitted that he had a knife, resisted the police who were there because his ex had called- he had the keys for her car and he wouldn't return them. He had taken her cars before and crashed them, but this time, her kids were inside and she didn't want him to crash it without letting them go. Turning toward an officer while holding a knife and in contact with that officer will result in being shot- if the gun was holstered, someone with a knife can cut them before there's enough time to do anything about it.

I'm not, in any way, saying that I'm OK with police shootings but I have to ask- why do people fight with the police as their first response? I listen to a police scanner app when I hear a lot of sirens nearby and fights happen frequently- not only that, but I have seen it happen.

I'm not asking and commenting in order to piss you off- I would like to know why this happens so frequently. It just doesn't make sense, to me. If the police come with a warrant because one person has a TRO and the person who's supposed to keep their distance goes there anyway, why would they expect it to go well when they fight, especially when they have some kind of weapon? Blake doesn't have an extensive criminal record, although he has been charged with domestic violence, twice. BTW- those are the most volatile and violent calls because they escalate incredibly quickly.

If someone is stopped by the police and the officer(s) step over the line with excessive force, wouldn't it be better to be arrested and taken to the station, rather than fighting? They use dash and vest cameras to record events and they photograph people before putting them in jail- with the cameras that are just about everywhere, it would be better to get out, hire a lawyer and sue the crap out of the officer and the department. I think that if a department is sued often enough and it costs them enough money, something will be done about the problem. It hasn't happened here in Milwaukee because the city government is filled with idiots, but it could work.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
So, you're saying that anyone who's part of a mob is fair game? Really? Think about that for a second.

There was no reason that mob should have entered the Capitol and since they had made their intentions public weeks ago, enough manpower should have been there to resist it. As usual, this could have been avoided.

If you look at the rioting from this summer, it started before the facts in the cases were known. Have you heard Jacob Blake's comments about his shooting? He knew about the warrant, admitted that he had a knife, resisted the police who were there because his ex had called- he had the keys for her car and he wouldn't return them. He had taken her cars before and crashed them, but this time, her kids were inside and she didn't want him to crash it without letting them go. Turning toward an officer while holding a knife and in contact with that officer will result in being shot- if the gun was holstered, someone with a knife can cut them before there's enough time to do anything about it.

I'm not, in any way, saying that I'm OK with police shootings but I have to ask- why do people fight with the police as their first response? I listen to a police scanner app when I hear a lot of sirens nearby and fights happen frequently- not only that, but I have seen it happen.

I'm not asking and commenting in order to piss you off- I would like to know why this happens so frequently. It just doesn't make sense, to me. If the police come with a warrant because one person has a TRO and the person who's supposed to keep their distance goes there anyway, why would they expect it to go well when they fight, especially when they have some kind of weapon? Blake doesn't have an extensive criminal record, although he has been charged with domestic violence, twice. BTW- those are the most volatile and violent calls because they escalate incredibly quickly.

If someone is stopped by the police and the officer(s) step over the line with excessive force, wouldn't it be better to be arrested and taken to the station, rather than fighting? They use dash and vest cameras to record events and they photograph people before putting them in jail- with the cameras that are just about everywhere, it would be better to get out, hire a lawyer and sue the crap out of the officer and the department. I think that if a department is sued often enough and it costs them enough money, something will be done about the problem. It hasn't happened here in Milwaukee because the city government is filled with idiots, but it could work.
I said what I said. Don’t twist it. Let’s keep the main thing the main thing brother. You somehow veered off course . It would be much easier to say I am right in my assessment. You are a crafty guy. That’s why I love you.

You raise some good questions, I would be glad to discuss with you as a stand alone entity. Your attempt to use those events as an escape from the events of this week are an attempt to obfuscate the issue. Please read what I wrote and respond to what I said, or not. But please kind sir don‘t ignore the points I raised, reinterpret what I said, then change the subjec.
As I told you before, you are smarter/ better than that.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

WTF are you really talking about? A violent armed mob is descending on the Capitol while Congress is in session and utterly overwhelms the guards/police. I think the members of Congress should count themselves lucky that not any of them where harmed, for just one determined person among those QAnon pro-Trump nutcases could have performed mass murder.

I got this link in an e-mail, and it is breathtaking:

highfigh

highfigh

I said what I said. Don’t twist it. Let’s keep the main thing the main thing brother. You somehow veered off course . It would be much easier to say I am right in my assessment. You are a crafty guy. That’s why I love you.
Thanks, man!

I didn't intend to twist anything, but I would like to keep the conversation going.

highfigh

highfigh

WTF are you really talking about? A violent armed mob is descending on the Capitol while Congress is in session and utterly overwhelms the guards/police. I think the members of Congress should count themselves lucky that not any of them where harmed, for just one determined person among those QAnon pro-Trump nutcases could have performed mass murder.

I got this link in an e-mail, and it is breathtaking:

I'm saying they should have been prepared for this, but they clearly weren't.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
She should not have been crawling through a broken window to get into the capital building at all. These people were encouraged to do this. rudy giuliani actually said "trail by combat"! Are you kidding me!! And we all know the other sicko's role in this whole thing. And he didn't march with them by the way, like he said he was gonna do...he went home and watched it on TV. Bottom line though, in my opinion, the capital police were completely unprepared, which is inexcusable, considering this whole incident was telegraphed way before it happened.

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Any links?
They don't operate on verifiable facts.

They can't bear that a pasty incel dwarf is the face of the movement. So they label him as a "BLM infiltrator."

Their reality has to be warped to suit the narrative. Were it a 6'4 bodybuilder, he would be a "proud patriot" for sure.

This is how right-wingers see Donald drumpf:
805.jpg

This is Donald drumpf:
OYIYLNTZV5EKHFO4UU6TF3AIZA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis