What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm starting to think the wacky QAnon guy is actually Beef Supreme from Idiocracy:

1609975291605.png
1609975468338.png

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I don't support Trump's behavior. I just stay silent when asked about it.
Dude, do you have an imaginary friend, too? With long ears, maybe? I have never said those words or anything like them. Nice try at being a hater, though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, do you have an imaginary friend, too? With long ears, maybe? I have never said those words or anything like them. Nice try at being a hater, though.
Of course you haven't said it in text. I'm talking about your pattern. You keep going on about his policy. I'm saying it doesn't mean anything when he's a failure as a human being (ie his tone and behavior). So you peeps keep going on about that without realizing they way you conduct yourself, as a "public" servant, is the other half. After a while it looks silly, especially given in light of today's news. Unless it's the radical left who are protesting the election results? Wait. They own everything now, so that's going to be a difficult one to pull off.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
What exactly are you talking about? I said nothing about this until the post above.
You marked "Disagree" on OP's post by @little wing and then my.
What do you disagree with? That is sickening to see the images above aren't from C rated Bollywood movie and actually happened today in Washington, DC and all the security forces did nothing to stop it?
Or the fact tRump can't cancel US democracy and change votes?
Or the fact that he's a conman?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
First he starts the fire, then he play's the 'ol 'hey I was just kidding' card about overturning the government ... still the election was rigged but we need to chill.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1346928882595885058|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-supporters-capitol-march-201530973.html

Maggot!

Should have been impeached to begin with and we could have avoided this national embarrassment.
To be a little pedantic he was impeached but not convicted :eek:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm. It seems I have a fan club without any of you knowing what my issues and beliefs truly are. Thanks, guys.
FYI:
@Dude, you should give up your day job of trying to analyze people's "patterns". Just to make you feel better...I detest Trump. He's a narcissistic, egomaniac with the vocabulary of a 10th grader. But it is his achievements that stand out...not he. Before you ask...lower taxes, stronger border, lowest unemployment of minority groups in the country's history, criminal justice reform, economic support for traditionally black colleges, newly arranged peace deals in the Middle East, peace talks with North Korea, getting more fair trade with Communist China, getting a virus vaccine in circulation in an unbelievable 10 months, etc.

@BoredSysAdmin. The assault on the Capitol is indeed sickening. But I disagree with how this event today has been presented....it is more appropriate to discuss are the conditions that spawned it. That is how it's solved. And NO ONE is talking about those. That is what should be subject for dialogue...and how to productively bring, not only those who breached the Capitol (not necessarily the protestors outside), but all the characters in this play of political charades. That would include the biased media, biased big tech, left and right "citizen" politicians who no longer seem to represent citizens (see corporate donors), and uneducated (to the issues) voters...all that contribute to a totally unhealthy, unprepared, ancient, man who never campaigned, getting more votes than any politician in history. If anyone thinks these two guys, Trump and Biden, are our best and brightest hope for a healthy U.S.A. going forward...well I'll propose that something is very wrong with our country.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
The Coup Kluk Klan of course just had to be there.
_116374168_mediaitem116374167.jpg

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm. It seems I have a fan club without any of you knowing what my issues and beliefs truly are. Thanks, guys.
FYI:
@Dude, you should give up your day job of trying to analyze people's "patterns". Just to make you feel better...I detest Trump. He's a narcissistic, egomaniac with the vocabulary of a 10th grader. But it is his achievements that stand out...not he. Before you ask...lower taxes, stronger border, lowest unemployment of minority groups in the country's history, criminal justice reform, economic support for traditionally black colleges, newly arranged peace deals in the Middle East, peace talks with North Korea, getting more fair trade with Communist China, getting a virus vaccine in circulation in an unbelievable 10 months, etc.

@BoredSysAdmin. The assault on the Capitol is indeed sickening. But I disagree with how this event today has been presented....it is more appropriate to discuss are the conditions that spawned it. That is how it's solved. And NO ONE is talking about those. That is what should be subject for dialogue...and how to productively bring, not only those who breached the Capitol (not necessarily the protestors outside), but all the characters in this play of political charades. That would include the biased media, biased big tech, left and right "citizen" politicians who no longer seem to represent citizens (see corporate donors), and uneducated (to the issues) voters...all that contribute to a totally unhealthy, unprepared, ancient, man who never campaigned, getting more votes than any politician in history. If anyone thinks these two guys, Trump and Biden, are our best and brightest hope for a healthy U.S.A. going forward...well I'll propose that something is very wrong with our country.
I agree with you that it's going to a painful process and dialog is needed (many in fact), but What should be discussed is TRUTH and FACTS. Last four years in particular many many facts and truths have been twisted, subverted, and downright abused.
I truly wish that you may change your habits reading RIGHT only media and try to (not easy) get to facts. I mean hard proven facts. Media should no have ANY BIAS - Nor left or right, but news sources are commercial companies, they value income higher than fact, so they let some bias occur to pander to their subscribers' pool.
Facts are indeed under assault and we should not let it happen.
See below are proven bias-free sources and they did their homework to prove them.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
FYI:

Anyone can say they mean differently, but in light of today's news and still going on about Trump's policy while Joe will most definitely destroy America, isn't convincing. Then you reach further down the road instead of looking directly at the problem: Trump's base who believes his lies and mob their way into the capital. The next step in blame is the Republicans who stood quiet for nearly two months and only NOW are speaking out. Should I rewrite history for McConnell and Pence because now they're they saviors who spoke out on election certification?

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
The invasion inside the Capitol is despicable. The loss of life is tragic and was so very unnecessary.

But politicians keep saying something like, "This looks like a banana republic. This is not what America is about." Well I have news for them. This is exactly what America is like. And we all share the responsibility for letting our government and governance get to the point that millions of people feel disenfranchised and used.

I hope this will not lead to something far more deadly to people and dangerous to our beloved country. But I fear....

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I agree with you that it's going to a painful process and dialog is needed (many in fact), but What should be discussed is TRUTH and FACTS. Last four years in particular many many facts and truths have been twisted, subverted, and downright abused.
I truly wish that you may change your habits reading RIGHT only media and try to (not easy) get to facts. I mean hard proven facts. Media should no have ANY BIAS - Nor left or right, but news sources are commercial companies, they value income higher than fact, so they let some bias occur to pander to their subscribers' pool.
Facts are indeed under assault and we should not let it happen.
See below are proven bias-free sources and they did their homework to prove them.
Dialog with these folks (MAGA Nation) is a waste of time BoredSysAdmin.

You might as well be talking to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis