What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
@Tomorrow
Just curious - exactly what is it that you don't agree with? That this is a sickening event or that we shouldn't really be surprised by what happens in this country?
You know what he believes in. Let's call a spade a spade.

Nothing would give Trumpista's a greater joy than a total breakdown of the established order and an authoritarian regime in charge of our country and Democracy and Republicanism be dammed!

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
A Trump supporter in full garb today.
gettyimages of 1-6-21 protest.jpg

Please tell me he had more than a couple of drinks before this was photographed.

Bartender! I'll have what he's having. :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
A Trump supporter in full garb today.
View attachment 43438

Please tell me he had more than a couple of drinks before this was photographed.

Bartender! I'll have what he's having. :D
I believe his wires are crossed? The Minnesota Vikings lost last Sunday! You can't make this sh$t up! Sad sad sad.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Just think if this happened in say China they would've been shot.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
What pisses me off is that I swore I would lay off national politics this year and then this happens.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What pisses me off is that I swore I would lay off national politics this year and then this happens.
Same here, What a way to start off the new year, for sure China, Russia gotta be laughing their a$$'s off at us.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Same here, What a way to start off the new year, for sure China, Russia gotta be laughing their a$$'s off at us.
Oh, I think they're more likely patting themselves on the back for a large assist.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
@Tomorrow
Just curious - exactly what is it that you don't agree with? That this is a sickening event or that we shouldn't really be surprised by what happens in this country?
What exactly are you talking about? I said nothing about this until the post above.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
These extremists should be arrested and charged for treason against the state. Trump supporters are f'in stupid!!!!!! I feel bad for all of those, both democrats and republicans that believe in the election results.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
World Leaders express Shock!! Britain's Prime Minister. lmao!
5D1CB4E6-D51C-483A-8E52-145DCB3B27B7.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The whole world now knows who really runs this Country. These two guys!
fullsizeoutput_135.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_138.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis