What do we know about Underwood mods for universal players?

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Put some Teak stain on it, they won't know the difference:D
I don't know I bet his receiver is a wiley one it might scratch through the stain. First you have to hit it on the head with magic rocks they must be in a magic jar though get it a little dazed, then stain the wood. If you are lucky your components won't even be able to remember the rack they were on before.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know I bet his receiver is a wiley one it might scratch through the stain. First you have to hit it on the head with magic rocks they must be in a magic jar though get it a little dazed, then stain the wood. If you are lucky your components won't even be able to remember the rack they were on before.
It's a good thing all the mods are off doing mod things. :D They'll just dash in here...check out the last couple of threads, and wonder how we got from mods to quantum mechanics to willies to big honkin' racks. LMAO!

Say, now that I think about it, I wonder if any of our AH mods have equipment mods. For example, rack mods are common, especially in southern California. heheheh :eek:

Last edited:
krabapple

krabapple

Banned
You would do well to investigate the philosophy of science with regards to the issue of 'consensual reality'. We do not experience 'reality' directly. We are each affected uniquely by our varying senses, but are able to agree (most of us, anyway) on things like "the sky is blue". You need to understand why this is true.

I also recommend you educate yourself on research issues related to perceptual science and the influence of the individually 'unique' receptors in each of our five senses.
And I recommend people sign their 'chicklets' when they give me a red one :p

I also recommend that people try to relate their portentous philosophico-psychophysiological musings to actual conditions re: comparing two audio sources...lest they appear to be just blowing smoke from a pipe filled with Feyerabend's Best.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis