adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My control panel. :cool:

WGC Cadillac Championship replay on Golf Channel

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
IMO yes,it's a classic 70's film,worth a rental for sure,if you watch it,remember when it was made and wrap your arms around that and enjoy it,he was a great actor at what he did, but then I'm an old guy,I love new movies, but I also love Bronson/McQueen/Eastwood,etc,etc 70's movies.

the new movie is fun too,I did enjoy that,different story lines really,but still good IMO.

watch the Bronson one first just for fun.
LOL ok. You've convinced me. I'll definitely check it out. There's a new store around here called Tradesmart that has tons of movies, new and used. They just stopped renting but the older movies are super cheap especially if I can find it used. My boyfriend loves action flicks so I'll bet he'll even buy it for me. :D

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
I've always been a fan of Charles Bronson movies but I never really liked Jan Michael Vincent so I almost want to say the remake is better. It's probably worth seeing the earlier one if you like the story.

Jim
I've never watched any Jan Michael Vincent movies but we share a hometown so that's good enough for me. I'll let you guys know when I watch it and what I think. It's usually fun to check out different versions of movies. It's like getting two similar but different answers for what happened at the bar last night. lol

bradsmith

bradsmith

Enthusiast
Hoping to give Hugo a watch tonight. Finally got my new system setup (albeit I have some problems I need to fix with it at some point). For now I want to just relax.

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Hoping to give Hugo a watch tonight. Finally got my new system setup (albeit I have some problems I need to fix with it at some point). For now I want to just relax.
I watched it last night,and absolutley loved it.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
21 Jump Street

It's fairly funny, with lots of gross and violent humor. Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are as good as they need to be. Don't expect a whole lot and you will enjoy it. Look for a Johnny Depp cameo.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Whistle Blower DVD: brutal depiction of human trafficking so not like a fun watch and on a less unpleasant note they must have had trouble getting native language speakers for some parts because it was wicked hard to understand them. Then the English spoken by a variety of those foreigners was so heavily accented that even I could barely make it out. Overall the audio was done badly forcing me to volume jockey the entire film.

I'm glad I saw the film but wouldn't recommend it for Adam and Marie. I think that Rick should watch it because he just needs to know about the worlds conspiracies and cover ups. The film goes a long way in showing why often locals despise UN Peace Keepers.

Adam and Marie should watch Hugo and TinTin. I didn't like Hugo much even though it was a great film but that's probably because I was never a little girl. Tin Tin was impossible not to like. It's an action packed comedic adventure.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad I saw the film but wouldn't recommend it for Adam and Marie.
You're probably right. It would just infuriate me, because I think it's so wrong but yet feel powerless to stop it. I watched Lilya 4-Ever and was bothered for months...still am.

Hmmm, I guess I should get back to the thread. I'll be watching something tonight... :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
We watched the last two episodes of season 1 - Board Walk Empire last night.
I recommend that series.
Just hope they don't ruin it, as they did with the last two seasons of The Sopranos, by diluting it with the usual PC formulaic drivel.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
We watched the last two episodes of season 1 - Board Walk Empire last night.
I recommend that series.
Just hope they don't ruin it, as they did with the last two seasons of The Sopranos, by diluting it with the usual PC formulaic drivel.
Yes, PCFD sucks almost as bad as Alex not being able to eat cookies and milk.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
"The IT Crowd"- This will be the second night in a row. Its absolutely hysterical if you haven't seen it. Those British are silly people.
We watched the first three episodes the other night.
So far pretty funny.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Watching "Frozen Planet" on Discovery Channel tonight- absolutely fascinating and quite entertaining. Looking forward to "Unchained Reaction" coming on next.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Watching "Frozen Planet" on Discovery Channel tonight- absolutely fascinating and quite entertaining. Looking forward to "Unchained Reaction" coming on next.
Frozen Planet here too! Pretty cool. Wife not liking the amount of mating talk with the boy watching.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
How was it?

We watched the first three episodes the other night.
So far pretty funny.
Same here. The episode with the red shoes is hilarious. Another British show that's good is 'Spaced'.

Watched 'True Grit', the new one, last night. The acting and story were good, but I thought it was little slow. Josh Brolin's character reminded me of the bug guy from Men In Black for some reason. I'm curious about the original now.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis