What are you watching tonight?

A

apple916

Audiophyte
Young Adult

wasn't bad if you're into high school re-union theme movies. It's slow but those who watch it are ones who appreciate melodrama's. Charlize pretty much carried this film and the girl has star power.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Top Gear and Top Shot.

Top Gear is always fantastically entertaining.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Top Gear and Top Shot.
I enjoyed Top Shot a couple of weekends ago on Netflix. I found myself fast forwarding through a lot of the second season just to get to the shooting parts.

Right now - Buck Rogers. I still remember watching that as a kid, and I probably thought that we would be launching deep space probes by 1987. Wow, that was a long time ago...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've been watching "Impractical Jokers" all night.. hands down the hardest I've ever laughed at anything.... It's my brand of humor I guess.. Some friends and I have done similar type antics so it really hits home..

Last edited by a moderator:
roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
i prolly watch lord of the rings the two towers ,or star wars...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
We'll be watching Dejavu, 2nd time for me but the wife hasn't seen it yet. Very good movie IMO.
Good idea, I'ma watch that one tonight. Saw it a long time back, kinda remember it, but not enough.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Season 8 of NYPD Blue..... Amazon Prime is basically the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Season 8 of NYPD Blue..... Amazon Prime is basically the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
LOL. Yes, even though I got rid of cable, I still watch almost as much TV as before via Amazon and Netflix.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Watching "Frozen Planet" on Discovery Channel tonight- absolutely fascinating and quite entertaining. Looking forward to "Unchained Reaction" coming on next.
Saw "Frozen Planet" on pristine 1080p bluray - tons of jaw dropping scenes

Last night was catching up on my dvr'd Wheelers Dealers, Sons of Guns and CCC.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"Family Ties" on Netflix streaming. I loved that show as a kid.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
All of the Flyers and Phillies Highlights I can find, Big wins for Philly Today and I like it :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis