What are you watching tonight?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Final movie night with the guys at the current place, so going to crank Scott Pilgrim vs. the World tonight.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I watched my son's basketball team play. They won 24-12. My boy scored 4 points. :)

I didn't watch any TV. I think I'll watch Sid and Nancy tomorrow. I haven't seen it yet. It was a gift. (blu-ray) I am a Gary Oldman fan.:)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
One of my favorite films, and a solid performance from him.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Highly recommend: Hugo and Adventures of TinTin - both great family flicks
Also Monster In Paris (dubbed by Nickelodeon)

But tonight I'm catching up on Avatar - The Last Airbender

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
We will prob watch, Castle, Community, Grim, Alcatraz, all off Hulu.

I have been in a mood for LOTR marathon...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I just watched another episode of 'Weeds" on Netflix. I'm on the 5th episode of season 1. It's better than I thought it would be.

Castle on Hulu Plus.
Had to Google this. Looks interesting.

Final movie night with the guys at the current place, so going to crank Scott Pilgrim vs. the World tonight.
How is/was it? I'm wondering if it's worth the time.

I watched my son's basketball team play. They won 24-12. My boy scored 4 points. :)

I didn't watch any TV. I think I'll watch Sid and Nancy tomorrow. I haven't seen it yet. It was a gift. (blu-ray) I am a Gary Oldman fan.:)

Congratulations to your son's team!

Sid and Nancy is good. It's been a while since I've seen it, but well worth watching from what I remember.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Tonight it was Safe House. It has lots of shooting, fast driving and things blowing up. Only one thing is sure from this movie, which is that any place that's called a "safe house" isn't. Also, in the espionage world, everybody lies all the time and will probably kill you in the next scene. My wife hated it, my answer was that it was no worse than I thought it might be, so I was modestly entertained. Denzel Washington didn't do anything for his reputation, nor did Ryan Reynolds. Oh well.

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Just got caught up with the last few episodes of Eastbound and Down from last season and the first from this season.

I absolutely love that show. Kenny Powers is such a trip.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
How is/was it? I'm wondering if it's worth the time.
Guys couldn't make it, but I've watched Scott Pilgrim many times and I love it, but I do think it has sort of a specific audience, apparently which I am a part of :) Definite rental. I rented it and ended up buying it.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I rented Scott Pilgrim. It wasn't my cup of tea. I admit it was creative and has some humor and cult appeal but ultimately I didn't like it enough to ever need to see it again.

Jim

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I rented Scott Pilgrim. It wasn't my cup of tea. I admit it was creative and has some humor and cult appeal but ultimately I didn't like it enough to ever need to see it again.

Jim
Yep, and that's why I say it is a rental. Not everyone is going to like that one.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
While not tonight but last night and the night before we watched In Time and Dream House. Both good movies. In Time had some cute turns of phrase and cool cars. Dream House went from being a horror to a psychological thriller back to horror (in a very loose sense of the word) seamlessly.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Friday night is a stay home movie night, with popcorn.
I have disk 2 & 3 of Boardwalk Empire.

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
I'll be watching The Mechanic. That one never gets old. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis