What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
This is sitting on our living room table right now waiting to be watched.
Cool....on DVD, as well, or 4K?

I am tempted to pick up the 4K version but to be honest, for the amount of times we watch it, the DVD serves pretty much well enough. This film always had a washed-out VHS-esque look to it, partly to convey the feel and mood of the NY streets at the time, and this DVD transfer captures that pretty accurately. It is by no means super-sharp or un-fuzzy in many spots, but it also boasts moments of great clarity and punchy color.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Yes I will...It's been that kind of a day....its inevitable....Also, the best non human sex scene I have ever seen, at least in the US

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Cool....on DVD, as well, or 4K?

I am tempted to pick up the 4K version but to be honest, for the amount of times we watch it, the DVD serves pretty much well enough. This film always had a washed-out VHS-esque look to it, partly to convey the feel and mood of the NY streets at the time, and this DVD transfer captures that pretty accurately. It is by no means super-sharp or un-fuzzy in many spots, but it also boasts moments of great clarity and punchy color.
Blu-ray, non 4K.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
One of my recent upgrades from DVD to BluRay. All I can say is wow from both an audio and video perspective. I never get tired of this flick!!.

1644011413113.png

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
My dad was born in the 40's and made this proclamation to me in the early-mid 90's.
Sorry I didn't remember this earlier. My dad hated Marines!

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry I didn't remember this earlier. My dad hated Marines!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

AWESOME part of that flick.....never ceases to crack me up.....

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Same here brother! Keep them movies coming on this thread! Picked up some great tips from your post ups in here.
Is that true? Hope you enjoyed whatever I had posted I watched; didn't realize people were following my posts in terms of viewing content...:)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Its early but going back to the news business tonight! Warning, it has bad CGI effects.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Been binging on the 1st season of "Reacher" on Prime. Much more faithful to the books than Tom Cruises 2 movies. If you are a Reacher fan it's a must watch.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
MV5BNzQ4MGYzYzAtNjJlOC00NTdkLTlmNTAtMmZjMzZmZTg2YTEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

This show is so fuggin awesome

This dude is the perfect cast the series nails it it feels like I'm reading the books again

Way better then the Tom Cruise bullcrap

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis