What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai

Not MY choice, my wife's...

Personally, I can't stand the film and never understood the hoopla over it.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Feast is fantastic!
Absolutely!

One of the best horror-comedy fusions ever to grace the silver screen, right up there with Return of the Living Dead. Clu Gulager (from Return of the Living dead, ironically) was good in it (his son directed it) but the real star of the show had to be Baltazar Getty, who played "Bozo."

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I’m going to try Hulu TV since YouTube TV price just increased....

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai

Looked better than I recall it ever looking on any other disc player through my Panasonic DP-UB9000...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Finally got around to watch “Knives Out”. Don’t know why I waited so long. Such A great movie

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I was planning to rent Knives Out when suddenly I saw it was on Prime. I also recently noticed that The Lighthouse is on Prime so that will probably be up next.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I was planning to rent Knives Out when suddenly I saw it was on Prime. I also recently noticed that The Lighthouse is on Prime, so that will probably be up next.
I have mixed fillings on the lighthouse, on the one hand, both performances are top-notch (expected from Defoe and very unexpected from Pattison), but the story and storytelling both messed up. Is there anything supernatural, or is all that are illusions, products of stupor drunken, going insane mind? Lighthouse provides no answers. In the end, In my personal opinion, this is a movie FOR movie critics, not for me.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Finally got around to watch “Knives Out”. Don’t know why I waited so long. Such A great movie
Amazing that Rian Johnson can direct a "killer" movie like this on one hand and absolutely destroy the Star Wars franchise on the other...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis