What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Deadly Women on ID channel. To those of you who are still Married? Remember your Vowels, until death do we part! :( lolo

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Bloodshot Vin Diesel, what you would expect, poor acting, mindless plot, and boring action scenes, this is a definite avoid.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Bloodshot Vin Diesel, what you would expect, poor acting, mindless plot, and boring action scenes, this is a definite avoid.
What a waste.

This movie was shot using the new Panavision DXL2 8K digital camera. Only a few movies have been shot using 8K digital cameras.

Why do these bad movies (The Meg, Mechanic Resurrection, etc.) get the great 6K-8K cameras and some of the better movies only get 35mm analog or 2.8K digital cameras? :D

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
What? Homeland S08 has been pretty great to me. Only thing I don't like is that every episode is like a cliffhanger. :D
LOL I had the same feelings about the last season but for some reason the season isn’t really doing it for me. Switched over to the new pope on HBO and loving it

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
LOL I had the same feelings about the last season but for some reason the season isn’t really doing it for me. Switched over to the new pope on HBO and loving it
Is New Pope (Young Pope S02) better than S01? I liked S01, but haven't gotten into S02 yet.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Darlin' on Prime. Lead actress was fantastic and made the movie. B+ Didn't know It's a sequel to The Woman which I watched a long time ago. Ozark I'm on season two episode nine. No rush I like to take my time.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis