What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Cops, on WGN. Man I just watch this big black woman get Tased by the cops! She Screamin don’t put your hands on me don’t put your hands on me!
Cop keeps telling her to put her hands behind her back that she’s undet arrest for Domestic violence. All of a sudden she gets hit with a Taser gun cop standing behind her that she didn’t know was behind her. Man that was some funny sh&t man! She fell Screaming like a tree trunk falling all the way to the ground! lmao!! By the way the two Cops where black also so she can’t scream they where Racist cops.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hurricane Heist on Netflix
Great surrounds and fantastic bass workout. I recommend it just for that. Movie is just OK.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Again ID channel Fear thy neighbor!
Man hope I never get neighbors like that!
It’s like Gun Smoke! lolo
They be like, Don’t you ever come On my property again! Pow! Pow! lol

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Again ID channel Fear thy neighbor!
Man hope I never get neighbors like that!
It’s like Gun Smoke! lolo
They be like, Don’t you ever come On my property again! Pow! Pow! lol
Fear thy neighbor is pretty good I've seen a few episodes.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sacred Lies S1 EP1-4 on Facebook Watch(free app download in the play store)
The Birch S1 EP1
Five Points S1 EP1
Alot of great series on there check it out.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Thor: Ragnarok, I’m digging this one it’s got some funny in it.
2F92FCB1-7781-4EA9-8F31-E3E295F1F4FF.jpeg
2CA7CAC1-D366-4578-BC00-3B6C55839529.jpeg

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
UFC Fight Night: Brasilia.
Thor: Ragnarok, I’m digging this one it’s got some funny in it.
I love that movie. It pretty much is a comedy. Buddy-action-comedy. I really enjoyed it. It's up there with Infinity War and Endgame in my book. The Led Zep scenes are epic.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Season 1 of "Patriot" from Amazon about a depressed CIA assassin and his family/friends/acquaintances.

Will continue with Season 2.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Finished Season 1 of "Patriot" from Amazon about a depressed CIA assassin and his family/friends/acquaintances.

Will continue with Season 2.
I be depressed to if I had Assassins :oops:trying to take me out all the time.;)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Right now watching "Witness For The Prosecution" 1957, starring Tyrone Power, Marlene Dietrich, Charles Laughton.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
UFC Fight Night: Brasilia.

I love that movie. It pretty much is a comedy. Buddy-action-comedy. I really enjoyed it. It's up there with Infinity War and Endgame in my book. The Led Zep scenes are epic.
I enjoyed it a lot, the big rock dude, hey dude we gonna take this spaceship you wanta come?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
ID channel, Deadly Women
What’s the easiest way for a woman to catch a man off guard? With his Pants down of course.:D

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Right now watching 'Sabrina' 1954, Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, William Holden.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis