What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Live PD, Police Patrol
I been watching this for a week now I’ve come to the Collusion that there are a bunch of Idiots imbeciles in this Country. People just riding around with Dope in their cars open containers no drivers license no insurance expired registration.
B0E941B7-0384-4F3A-9340-6173C833FE97.jpeg
9DD91F22-D7B0-48F7-A410-4B7AE5C4CC72.jpeg
B0E941B7-0384-4F3A-9340-6173C833FE97.jpeg
9DD91F22-D7B0-48F7-A410-4B7AE5C4CC72.jpeg
58E5B970-379E-4C17-B917-EAA56C18DFC8.jpeg

Sorry about the Double post of pics but the last one is a woman passed out in her car on the side of the road, Cops just pulled up lolo thing is this Live! Bunch of Dumbasses! lolo

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished watching Big Trouble in Little China. Hadn't seen that movie in ages.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Westworld S03E01 was awesome.

Story was awesome. Production looks awesome - like a high-end blockbuster movie.

First class production from HBO.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Westworld S03E01 was awesome.

Story was awesome. Production looks awesome - like a high-end blockbuster movie.

First class production from HBO.
Very interested to see where they go with it. I feel like this season will probably wrap up the story.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I hope WW will last longer than just 3 years. :D
It might, but Jonathan Nolan usually has a specific arc for his shows and once that's done, shows over. Person of Interest was like this.

We'll have to see how things go. It seems like they (the...uh..robots?) have an endgame, but who knows how long it'll take that plan to roll out.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It might, but Jonathan Nolan usually has a specific arc for his shows and once that's done, shows over. Person of Interest was like this.

We'll have to see how things go. It seems like they (the...uh..robots?) have an endgame, but who knows how long it'll take that plan to roll out.
I think "Westworld" seasons 1 and 2 were Act-1.

Now seasons 3 and 4 will be Act-2.

So probably 4 seasons total unless there is another twist for Act-3, which would mean seasons 5 and 6. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think "Westworld" seasons 1 and 2 were Act-1.

Now seasons 3 and 4 will be Act-2.

So probably 4 seasons total unless there is another twist for Act-3, which would mean seasons 5 and 6. :D
I think you're probably right. Even better

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The new season of Homeland. So far not great but not bad either.
What? Homeland S08 has been pretty great to me. Only thing I don't like is that every episode is like a cliffhanger. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Tiger King on Netflix EP 1-4 two more episodes to go.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis