What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
You asked what that pic was of the woman in the movie I was watching I give a Explanation of it which was from one of the scenes from the movie "Earthling" you took it Upon yourself to say it was crazy you even posted up two funny photo's.
I'll even quote you: "Yeah bruhhh, But that's just crazy"
Another quote from you, :"Thats not it at all"
What are you trying to Convey? The women in the movie smoking a joint in her bathtub is crazy? ;)
View attachment 39259
Pleeeeeeeeease don't throw around the word "mental" before you put a mirror up to some of YOUR behavior in here....;)

Honestly....that's a little hypocritical.

That aside, what I was referring to when I wrote "that's not it at all" was the comment you made about me somehow being bothered by sexy women; I'll leave it to you to sort the rest of that madness you proclaim out.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
It
Pleeeeeeeeease don't throw around the word "mental" before you put a mirror up to some of YOUR behavior in here....;)

Honestly....that's a little hypocritical.

That aside, what I was referring to when I wrote "that's not it at all" was the comment you made about me somehow being bothered by sexy women; I'll leave it to you to sort the rest of that madness you proclaim out.
All good man! No big deal, enjoy your movies and your hobby! Its just Silly little photos and Silly little trivia. I gotta deal with this Category 4 storm right now. getting 30/40 mile winds gust already. Peace! Cheers!
97083812-EF8E-42E5-AAAB-632AFDF5EFC8.jpeg

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
It

All good man! No big deal, enjoy your movies and your hobby! Its just Silly little photos and Silly little trivia. I gotta deal with this Category 4 storm right now. getting 30/40 mile winds gust already. Peace! Cheers!
View attachment 39286
You're in the middle of that? Hope you and your family stay safe.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
poop -- you're in the middle of that? Hope you and your family stay safe.
Thanks bro, I just got back to my home, been helping my Son all day with sand bags for his home and getting Generators passed around to family and friends. Keep posting up bro! You gotta good choice of movies,

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Futurama - S05E11 - Three Hundred Big Boys originally aired June 15th, 2003.
Hermes Conrad's son (Dwight) said he will use leftover 1c to buy Amazon stock which his father replies - "Oooh, a risk-taker"
June 2003 AMZN stock was around $35. It's at $3401.80 yesterday at market closing.....

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I'm still waiting for the 4K version of Godzilla 2014. :D

It was shot using the Arri Alexa Plus 2.8K Digital Camera, so it should look great in any version :D
Indeed; Warner/Legendary only released King of the Monsters in 4K...

To be honest, I don't think Edwards' dreary cinematography and bleak color timing in the first film would lend itself to 4K; I mean, honestly, outside of our favorite monster's awesome nuclear breath sequences, what would the HDR grading really do for the film? Most of it takes place in overcast locations -- Japan, San Francisco, et al -- save for the opening sequence in the Philippines and a few other rare moments, and so I don't really think it would make for a jaw-dropping UHD.

If I'm being really honest, I don't think the Blu-ray in 1080p looks all that spectacular, and I never did -- there's a bland flatness about the transfer that, while representative of Edwards' vision, just comes off as DVD-like in overall softeness to me. Sure, the closeups of Mr. G's scales and reptilian surfaces are ripe with detail, but most of the film just looks kind of flat to my eyes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis