What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Zombie Land Double Tap this afternoon. I think that the Zombie Land films are the best zombie films since Night of the Living Dead. Maybe better.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Got this for my wife's birthday (arrived today). Will begin watching later tonight:

With 39 discs, this should keep us busy for awhile.

edit: Watched the pilot and first 3 episodes tonight. Very enjoyable.

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
The Fifth and final season of "Lucifer" on Netflix. Watched the first 3 episodes last night.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Watching right now, Streaming free TV, Well not really free, still gotta pay the power bill, cellphone data plan bill, oh did have to by this iphone to jump it's data and my 4K tv., But they tell you it's free. yeah okay.
FD7324C0-7704-4B98-B23A-4EAE7302EBBB.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Women said, hell on them pain pills
866A7570-3487-4232-B2D6-3FA6EB3A05A0.jpeg

Past that chick! puff puff Cough cough some good ch$t man. lol

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Kaskade89052
That move "Earthling"
that photo of that woman hitting that joint
Well she gotta Alien inside her she just doesn't know it yet. She got into a accident was in the hospital well when she got home from the hospital she jumped in her bathtub well as you see. movie wasn't good, old B movie I stopped watching it. You see that Pod looking thing in the first post "Earthling" they need a "Host" in order to survive. Looks like that COVID-19 huh. lol
It's happing bro!! :D

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
@Kaskade89052
That move "Earthling"
that photo of that woman hitting that joint
Well she gotta Alien inside her she just doesn't know it yet. She got into a accident was in the hospital well when she got home from the hospital she jumped in her bathtub well as you see. movie wasn't good, old B movie I stopped watching it. You see that Pod looking thing in the first post "Earthling" they need a "Host" in order to survive. Looks like that COVID-19 huh. lol
It's happing bro!! :D
Yeah bruhhh...

But that's just

1598301004976.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis