What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Is it worth watching, or does it end on a cliffhanger or something?
Not a cliffhanger. It feels "Chapter 2" ended, but the story definitely continues to "Chapter 3" if they were to make S03.

So I say it's worth watching.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Currently watching "Defending Jacob" and "Gangs of London". Both seems to be good.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It is always very sad to see a very, very popular show get axed, even though most falls asleep in the first half :p
Well, I might have thought the lead female was very pretty and I loved watching her. :D

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
S2E1 of "Dark" on Netflix. I'm going to have to rewatch season 1. I can't remember who, what, when, where, or why with this show... and all 5 matter equally. :oops:
Better late than never, but I did finally start rewatching S1. Man, the eerie music and tense acting are superb. And the bass... so much bass in every scene. "Dark" has got to be one of the most atmospheric shows I've ever watched. I'm itching to get to Season 2 and see more of the future wasteland... only 4 more episodes of S1 to rewatch.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Extraction with Chris Hemsworth. Excellent soundtrack. Enjoyed the cinematography too. Well done all around.
Edit: while this does have an Atmos track, my x700 isn’t supported by Netflix so...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Extraction with Chris Hemsworth. Excellent soundtrack. Enjoyed the cinematography too. Well done all around.
Edit: while this does have an Atmos track, my x700 isn’t supported by Netflix so...
Since it's from Netflix, it's probably FAKE Atmos anyway. :D

I haven't seen every Atmos film from NFLX, but it seems like 99% of the time I can't hear anything from the Atmos speakers even though the LCD screen says "Atmos".

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I watched Angel has fallen on Netflix last night. DDT Atmos soundtrack was pretty great. Lots of big explosions to work out ️ the subs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've been watching gorilla school and meet the orangutans on animal planet. Man I love these nature shows. :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I watched Angel has fallen on Netflix last night. DDT Atmos soundtrack was pretty great. Lots of big explosions to work out ️ the subs.
I just watched another Gerard Butler movie, Den of thieves. Soundtrack was really well done. I like that they used a lot of “perspective” audio where the characters off screen actually sound like where they should be in relation to the shot. Plus, Liev Shreibers half brother Pablo is in it. Always interesting.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
started watching this yesterday so far good. Very graphic scenes! Think scenes like from Walking Dead. Dead people all over the place! Women, children! even dead Babies! It’s not a show you’d likely sit down to watch with any children under 14 teen. Pow pow better than Gun smoke!!
416399F1-9DAE-4C79-82BC-2771B9E7B873.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis