What are you watching tonight?

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I just watched another Gerard Butler movie, Den of thieves. Soundtrack was really well done. I like that they used a lot of “perspective” audio where the characters off screen actually sound like where they should be in relation to the shot. Plus, Liev Shreibers half brother Pablo is in it. Always interesting.
Thanks for the heads up Will.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've been watching Amazon with 6 seasons of Ray Bradbury Theatre that was filmed back in the 80s. I never even knew these shows existed and since he was a favorite writer of mine I'm hooked. Lots of big name actors (back then) so I have a new source to binge. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Since it's from Netflix, it's probably FAKE Atmos anyway. :D

I haven't seen every Atmos film from NFLX, but it seems like 99% of the time I can't hear anything from the Atmos speakers even though the LCD screen says "Atmos".
I thought we agreed on calling it fatmos?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Parfum (perfume) on Netflix. This show is pretty great even with dubbed audio. Something I thought I'd never say.

W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Cast Away. Finally getting around to watching it. It came out in 2000. People have said to me “good movie,do urself a favour”. I just never watched it. Tonight that changes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
My wife just picked this up for my birthday (on the 16th); gonna put it through its paces tonight...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis