What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished season 2 of Lost in Space
was good lots of Monsters!! But no season 3?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Please skip October Faction. I forced myself through it, had some good moments, but mostly mediocre

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Another Life-Netflix
just finished season one all 10 Episodes!
Time for a nap!
Pulled a all nighter on this one.
Very good show peoples!
Season 1 has a awesome ending will the human race become Extinct?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ah, season 2 just came out a short while ago and Netflix has decided on season 3 yet. I hope that they do as season 2 was a step up in quality.
Thanks! Lost in Space is not at all like the 60’s show
I found it to be very good and looking forward to season 3.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! Lost in Space is not at all like the 60’s show
I found it to be very good and looking forward to season 3.
Well, since you love it so much, I will give "Lost in Space 2018" a 2nd chance. I didn't like it the 1st time around, but I only watched 2 episodes.

This time will be 4K HDR Atmos (probably fake Atmos again). :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That’s the one, has it’s slow at times, season 2 it kicks up with Monsteeers! The last Episode of season 2 gotta say I wasn’t expecting that to happen.
"Another Life" has 2 seasons?

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
Watched Doctor Sleep on Blu Ray. Had just gotten The Shining in 4K for Christmas and had watched that. Went in to Dr Sleep only hoping to be entertained but ended up really, really enjoying it. A big part of that was the wildly entertaining sound. Surrounds were almost constantly active and the bass omnipresent. Don’t have atmos but am sure it would’ve been taken to another level. My wife found the 2.5 hour runtime a bit much but I actually now want to watch the 3hr directors cut. Very pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it, will be picking up the 4K version when prices drop. Some great demo material!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis