What are you watching tonight?

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

This is just a fun retelling of the sword and the stone. The Atmos soundtrack is really well done and audio and video are always interesting and unique. Also, been a fan of Jude law since I first saw enemy at the gates with Ed Harris umpteen years ago. Charlie Hunnam is great too.
Add to your points that it is a Guy Ritchie film which means it is fun! Most of Ritchie's work is excellent (I blame his few stinkers on his unfortunate marriage to Madonna!) and I am looking forward to watching The Gentlemen (Hunnam is in this as well).

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Add to your points that it is a Guy Ritchie film which means it is fun! Most of Ritchie's work is excellent (I blame his few stinkers on his unfortunate marriage to Madonna!) and I am looking forward to watching The Gentlemen (Hunnam is in this as well).
Yes indeed! Fun and engaging. Fits his MO.

I have no doubt, “The Gentleman” will be excellent. I also love Matthew McConaughey. All right all right all right... lol

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The Ranch.

Best line of the episode "I'm a man that does things for himself. I've never taken an escalator."

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes, I watched Legion S1. Wasn't aware that S2 is out. It's a good show, but very weird. I prefer a bit less weird stuff like Netflix's Maniac :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Again, The Ranch.

"I don't use Band-Aids. You're either fine or need stitches."

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, I watched Legion S1. Wasn't aware that S2 is out. It's a good show, but very weird. I prefer a bit less weird stuff like Netflix's Maniac :)
Three seasons I think. Figured it'd be up your alley. I like it, but some episodes I just have to wonder if LSD should be involved to get it.

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Watched Alita: Battle Angel tonight...

Not a bad flick for a lazy Saturday night...
Too bad it barely broke even at the Box office, as it obviously needs a sequel...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
As always American Greed on CNBC
And Dallas Mavericks on Fox SW

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Monday night I watched a movie called "Storm Fear" (1955, starring Cornel Wilde, Jean Wallace, Dan Duryea, Lee Grant, and Dennis Weaver. A young child actor David Stollery plays the 13 year old son of Wilde and Wallace. As an adult after quitting acting Stollery became a car designer and worked for Toyota, designing the 1978 Celica.
This film marks the introduction of Steven Hill, who went on to become the DA Adam Schiff in the long running series "Law & Order".
IMG_2434.JPG

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA double header on TNT with Chuck Ernie Kenny and Shaq on the pre and post game shows.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis