What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
2F3C87B9-627D-424D-898F-529AFD3CB3B9.jpeg
FF3DDFA4-94F1-4D0D-BC44-99DF534114A1.jpeg

4K UHD blu-ray player, HDR10, I have both of season 8 in 4K UHD and in just 1080 blu-ray it came together as a set. I watched both and very Disappointed in just the blu-ray can’t see the dude in the wheelchair in 1080 blu-ray a little bit not much.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Is Batwoman actually good?
Batwoman has some stupid stuff in there, but I absolutely love watching it anyway. :D

I love watching Batwoman vs her evil twin sister Alice. :D

Although I can't stand Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I finished watching S01 of Pennyworth. It's about the young life and adventures of Alfred (Batman's Butler). Also has Thomas Wayne and Martha Kane (Batman's Parents).

Alfred is a special force guy. He seems like James Bond, except more down to earth. Alfred loves beautiful women and beautiful women love Alfred.

Love this show. Can't wait for Season 2.

Alfred even gets the Queen of England in bed! :D

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Batwoman has some stupid stuff in there, but I absolutely love watching it anyway. :D

I love watching Batwoman vs her evil twin sister Alice. :D

Although I can't stand Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends.
Weird, I figured that show would be along the same lines as the ones you don't like. Considering they're in the same universe..or whatever.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Weird, I figured that show would be along the same lines as the ones you don't like. Considering they're in the same universe..or whatever.
I think Batwoman has more sarcasm and less facepalm moments than the other shows.

But I think I just click with the characters much better in Batwoman.

Probably the biggest difference is that the main characters are usually women - Batwoman, her evil twin sister Alice, and a few other major characters are all women. Even the narrator at the start and end of each episode is a woman. :D

When they had that one crossover episode with all the other characters from the other shows, I didn't like it at all! :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think Batwoman has more sarcasm and less facepalm moments than the other shows.

But I think I just click with the characters much better in Batwoman.

Probably the biggest difference is that the main characters are usually women - Batwoman, her evil twin sister Alice, and a few other major characters are all women. Even the narrator at the start and end of each episode is a woman. :D

When they had that one crossover episode with all the other characters from the other shows, I didn't like it at all! :D
Never knew you were so woke. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Never knew you were so woke. :)
Don't know about that. I just click with all the characters.

I think it comes down mostly to bonding with the characters.

If you hate the characters or hate what they repeatedly do (like lots of repeated facepalm moments in the show), then you will hate the show.

Also helps to know that Batman himself could show up at any moment. :D

But alas, with all the bad reviews, I bet they will cancel Batwoman. :(

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I finished watching S01 of Pennyworth. It's about the young life and adventures of Alfred (Batman's Butler). Also has Thomas Wayne and Martha Kane (Batman's Parents).

Alfred is a special force guy. He seems like James Bond, except more down to earth. Alfred loves beautiful women and beautiful women love Alfred.

Love this show. Can't wait for Season 2.

Alfred even gets the Queen of England in bed! :D
That 90 year old Queen? Yuk!

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Don't know about that. I just click with all the characters.

I think it comes down mostly to bonding with the characters.

If you hate the characters or hate what they repeatedly do (like lots of repeated facepalm moments in the show), then you will hate the show.

Also helps to know that Batman himself could show up at any moment. :D

But alas, with all the bad reviews, I bet they will cancel Batwoman. :(
What is a face palm moment? I’ve never heard of it ?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis