What are You Really Paying for with High-End Audio Gear?

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
This is a thread about audio, not guns and your agenda.
Your running a bit late with that statement, sunshine. It started with thread 24, When our friend discussed his experiences on the gun range..

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It would appear that this is much lower than the US. Just sayin.
Oh, it's absolutely lower than in the US- we have far too many idiots here and I'm not even referring to gun nuts. If you clicked on that link, you saw something that involved absolute morons and you have seen me comment on the stupid crap happening in Milwaukee- this is just another example. The last Mayor took a new position as the ambassador to Luxembourg, which I refer to as 'The Duchy of Grand Fenwick' (remember 'The Mouse That Roared'?) and for the life of me, I can't think of anything that would qualify him for any international government job because he did such a sh!tty job here. The acting Mayor had previously been the head of the County Board and the recent primary vote has him and a former alderman as the two candidates for the office. only one of the two has been talking about behavior as the cause of the problems and I really hope he wins because no other view will result in a reversal in the insane turn MKE has been involved in. Last year, Milwaukee had about 95 non-fatal shootings and so far in 2022, the city has had 109 (unless it happened again overnight).

highfigh

highfigh

Your running a bit late with that statement, sunshine. It started with thread 24, When our friend discussed his experiences on the gun range..
Mentioning gun range results and you posting your thoughts on gun control are two completely different things, zippy.

highfigh

highfigh

Our friend was quick to provide a graph on shooting in Australia, but failed to report the state the gun shootings in America, He also failed to provide a comparison graph,, Silly Boy..
So we did a bit of a search, So far this year there have been over a hundred fatal shootings. This is an example , HTTPS://edition.CNN.com/2022/03/21/us/mashootingsshootings-weekend/index.HTML Then we found this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,View attachment 54737
Again, this is an audio thread- if you want a gun debate, start your own thread.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think I would call many people 'part of the customer base'- the 'audio world' might be those who are more involved with audio, whether as a profession or avocation.
Oh, I was including those "more involved". Certainly where a lot of bad information has originated. I'm not saying there aren't those like you who know more....

highfigh

highfigh

Oh, I was including those "more involved". Certainly where a lot of bad information has originated. I'm not saying there aren't those like you who know more....
I wouldn't call myself an authority but I have a good memory and have heard a lot of the flaky info before.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
as usual a discussion about high-end audio morphs into gun deaths. It's obvious the moderators of this site have an agenda which does not include audio / video or any such equipment.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis