What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Resident Evil 2 2019 remake. It was on sale dirt cheap because of the release of RE3 remake and it had good reviews. It is pretty darn good, though still has one of the frustrating aspects, the scarcity of ammo. I get that the idea is to keep tension by making you think and plan, but unless you already know what's next, it just makes it tough. Like you get stuck, finally just unload everything to beat that part and then don't have what you need for the next segment. That's frustrating, but the game still ends up being a fun distraction. The updated graphics (uses the RE7 engine) are excellent and the modernizing of the gameplay is appreciated, though your movement is still relatively slow compared to a typical shooter. This is not a shooter lol, because a shooter you would have plenty of ammo.

Also started playing, after 3 years of not playing it, No Man's Sky! I cannot believe they are still releasing updates for it. I read an article that they added MECHS to deploy on planets, so of course I had to fire it back up. Still as slow and plodding as ever, but even BETTER graphics (now supports 4K) and much more functionality. Since I had missed many updates, I have lost some things I had - it shows up as "obsolete technology" that I have to remove and replace. Though they pay you for those things, getting back what you had is a little more complicated. Other than having millions of $$, I had to almost start from scratch. This game is still fun, especially during shelter in place.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
I have so many games that I have purchased recently that I am having analysis paralysis on which to play!
Here is a list.
Greedfall
The Division 2
Breakpoint
Mount and Blade 2
Enderal (full skyrim mod)
Screw it, will go watch some reality TV so I will feel less depressed about my plight ! o_O :cool:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I was just gifted Doom: Eternal and haven't gotten very far yet.

I'm killing it at Clash of Clans still tho!

Screenshot_2020-04-08-13-39-11-640x400.png
Screenshot_2020-04-08-13-40-03-640x400.png

I'm almost completely maxed out. For perspective I've had this same account for 7 years now and have only maxed out a couple of times. They keep adding levels, challenges, troops, defenses, etc.. Seems like every time I get close they add more shit, lol. In fact they just did! We got another update a couple of weeks ago.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I stopped playing CoC at TH11, a little over a year ago.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm playing all the old school mario games. My kids have become obsessed after finding some youtube videos.

I even got them into the old (terrible) mario cartoon from the late 80's

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm playing all the old school mario games. My kids have become obsessed after finding some youtube videos.

I even got them into the old (terrible) mario cartoon from the late 80's
On Switch? There's a lot of great NES and SNES games available for subscribers. I was playing Punch Out and some old Zeldas on there :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
On Switch? There's a lot of great NES and SNES games available for subscribers. I was playing Punch Out and some old Zeldas on there :)
No, I'm using emulators on my PC and nvidia shield TV.

Playing Mario Sunshine that was for the GameCube.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Sold my Xbox one X while it was still worth money to put towards the Xbox One Series X. So PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn. Completed that, looking for something new now

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Streets of Rage 4, Old School Genesis game with a great update and new missions. A lot of fun!

allfred

allfred

Enthusiast
I just started playing Red Dead Redemption II and I really like it. Will see how it goes later on.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General

Mozart: Idomeneo, re di Creta, K.366 / Act 3 - Solitudini amiche - Zefiretti lusinghieri · Anna Netrebko · Orchestra Mozart · Claudio Abbado The Mozart Album

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General

Vilde vidunderlige Danmark / Wild and Wonderful Denmark Original soundtrack YouTube Special (8/14)

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
Is it bad like most of the people say?
Personally I don't think so. I feel there are pacing issues and some narrative choices I don't fully agree with, but I still really enjoyed the game. Probably one of the best looking games this generation, with top quality motion capture/ acting, and awesome combat/ world building. I think a lot of the hate is just overbuilt noise, just like there is when things are overhyped. I would recommend a play-through at least.

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
I was just gifted Doom: Eternal and haven't gotten very far yet.
I love the soundtrack to that game. Just straight metal and blowing monsters up. What more can you ask for?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis