What are you playing right now...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I really need to revisit Witcher 3! It was such a great game. When I got to 100% trophies for it, I put it down...I had to after that :) But I'm ready for some more gwent domination :D
I was late to the party. A month or 2 ago ms store had a sale on games and I got the witcher 3 with all of the dlc for $15. After 2 playthroughs I can say that was a stellar deal!

I only have a few achievements left, and they're mostly the gwent ones. I mostly skipped playing gwent the first 2 playthroughs. I've been knuckling down and going for it now tho. The baron was my latest victim. I'm still early in the game with my third play.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
I was late to the party. A month or 2 ago ms store had a sale on games and I got the witcher 3 with all of the dlc for $15. After 2 playthroughs I can say that was a stellar deal!

I only have a few achievements left, and they're mostly the gwent ones. I mostly skipped playing gwent the first 2 playthroughs. I've been knuckling down and going for it now tho. The baron was my latest victim. I'm still early in the game with my third play.
Just be aware, there are missable cards fairly early (very relative term). I'll see if I can find the link I used to Kollect Dem Allllll.

Gwent is easily the best game within a game I've run into yet.

For the price, you for an absolute steal! With the DLC the game is absolutely enormous, vividly detailed, and with such great writing.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Just be aware, there are missable cards fairly early (very relative term). I'll see if I can find the link I used to Kollect Dem Allllll.

Gwent is easily the best game within a game I've run into yet.

For the price, you for an absolute steal! With the DLC the game is absolutely enormous, vividly detailed, and with such great writing.
Agreed. The writing, voice acting, cut scenes, music... they really knocked it out of the park. There's great attention to detail in every aspect of this game. Even after a couple of playthroughs I rarely skip a cut scene.

"Silver For Monsters", I found this a while ago and still listen to it, lol. I actually like it on its own as music.

That gets the same reaction out of me as some of my favorite songs! They do a great job live, too!

For those unfamiliar with the game, that song comes up whenever you are entering into battle. Gets the blood pumping!

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And what video cards are you guys using these days? I'm still rocking a GeForce 750 which plays my older games fine. Probably will upgrade when I get a new system.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Agreed. The writing, voice acting, cut scenes, music... they really knocked it out of the park. There's great attention to detail in every aspect of this game. Even after a couple of playthroughs I rarely skip a cut scene.

"Silver For Monsters", I found this a while ago and still listen to it, lol. I actually like it on its own as music.

That gets the same reaction out of me as some of my favorite songs! They do a great job live, too!

For those unfamiliar with the game, that song comes up whenever you are entering into battle. Gets the blood pumping!
"...the letter smelled of lilac and gooseberries."

"Geralt cursed."

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Omg no! How did I miss that!?

Methinks I shall fire up the Xbox like, now.
Found it. Had to go through the game menu. Pisses me off I missed it when it was free... Grrr

Is it worth the 15 bucks tho? I'm guessing so, this is hands down my favorite multiplayer game.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Found it. Had to go through the game menu. Pisses me off I missed it when it was free... Grrr

Is it worth the 15 bucks tho? I'm guessing so, this is hands down my favorite multiplayer game.

i wish they had cross-platform functionality so I can help out from my ps4 pro!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

So far it's a pretty long campaign. If its one of your favorites, then I'd buy it. That $15 will get you a few hours of game-play so I'd do it. One of my favs as well.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
i wish they had cross-platform functionality so I can help out from my ps4 pro!
Gearbox is actually looking into that!

Screenshot_2019-07-15-14-36-23-1.png

Randy is the president of Gearbox. That's in response to speculation about the Borderlands 3 "Celebration Of Togetherness" event coming up that was announced on the Borderlands Twitter account. The internet got all excited reading into it and everyone was guessing that cross platform play was gonna be the big announcement. Not all hope is lost tho! It might happen yet!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So far it's a pretty long campaign. If its one of your favorites, then I'd buy it. That $15 will get you a few hours of game-play so I'd do it. One of my favs as well.
I just got done scolding one of my Xbox Live bff's for not telling me about it, lol.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Resident Evil 4 on the SWITCH! :) Couldn't resist, it was only $20

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ordered some very old RPGs from GOG.com. Pool of Radiance and some others from the late 80s. They come ready to run on your current operating system without any mods. Already finished them and may revisit GOG to purchase some other very old games.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
And what video cards are you guys using these days? I'm still rocking a GeForce 750 which plays my older games fine. Probably will upgrade when I get a new system.
I was using a GTX980 until 6 months ago. With the purchase of a 1440p monitor the 4gb 980 just could no longer keep up. Currently running a 1070TI.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
I recently got Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox 1 and have been enjoying it!

eddified

eddified

Audiophyte
I’ve been interested in watching my kids play Braid. An oldie. But goodie.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I was using a GTX980 until 6 months ago. With the purchase of a 1440p monitor the 4gb 980 just could no longer keep up. Currently running a 1070TI.
Same problem here. Got an ultra-wide 1440p with my GTX 970 and it was not working at all. Got me a 2070 and never looked back...until the super cards came out and made me angry.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis