what are you playing right now thread

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
... and now it's on to the "Shivering Isles" expansion for "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion."

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
OH MAN is that out now!? Been checking for weeks and weeks and the minute I let my guard down. Looks like I need to fire up the PS3 :D

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Burnout Paradise: Big Surf Island
I downloaded this the other day and I was wondering if you had any issues with it like 1) the sound cutting out 2) the actual game play freeze for probably 10 -20 seconds ??!! I have never had an issue like this on the PS3. Thanks.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Skate, RE5, and MGS4
Skate 2 or the first one? Skate 2 pwns the first one for days. I just downloaded the original schools for 2 the other day and it is pretty good. The Fantasy Factory download is fun too, but was easier to beat than I would have liked.

The bad news is Black Box went under, so they are currently saying no new Skate in the works. EA owns the rights to it though, so maybe there will be another in the future.

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
Who you gonna call...

...GhostBusters for the PS3. Got it on Tuesday as an early Father's day present as we're going out of town on Thursday. I'm enjoying it so far. Always wanted a proton pack! The characters are all there, Bill Murry, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson and Annie Potts. The voices really bring you back to 1984 as does seeing Slimer and Ecto-1.
Still trying to get a good grasp at trapping ghosts though. Guess I really should take a look at the instruction manual.

As a nice bonus, I also received GhostBusters the movie on Blu-Ray!

G

Gary S.

Enthusiast
None right now. My 360 went belly up 2 weeks ago!! So, after lots and lots of reviewing, I've decided to save up for a PS3 instead of another 360. But until the 360 died I was playing Oblivion, again! :D

X

xinrerge

Banned
Still playing FFXII as I need to finish the game. I was almost through with it before but lost my momentum since I missed some important things and possibly with my schedule as well. I decided to stopped playing the game and now I restarted playing it. Once I am done with this, I will play FFX again.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
team fortress!!!

I should have team fortress up and running tomorrow!!

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Spiderman Web of Shadows. Finished one ending, now trying to get the other endings.

Also Halo 2, finally beating it, LOL! Then on to Halo 3.

Got a copy of America's Army from work, might check it out.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Skate 2 or the first one? Skate 2 pwns the first one for days. I just downloaded the original schools for 2 the other day and it is pretty good. The Fantasy Factory download is fun too, but was easier to beat than I would have liked.

The bad news is Black Box went under, so they are currently saying no new Skate in the works. EA owns the rights to it though, so maybe there will be another in the future.
Nah, the first one. I got it because I found it used at gamestop for $25, and it was $55 for skate 2 used. Funny thing is that like a week and a half later I found skate 2 for 30. No doubt I will buy it eventually, but I am going to play the hell out of skate 1 first.

And the funny thing is I'm a rollerblader and I don't even like skateboarding...it's just that the game is so damn fun.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Just picked up BlazBlue yesterday, so I will be playing a lot of that too :D

M

michaell1999

Audiophyte
Playing Gran Turismo 5 prolouge. Old but good. Especially now that I have the Logitech G25 steering wheel, new 52" LCD, and my new car is in the game.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis