What are you listening to now?

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
When the question was first posted I was listening to A.S. Kang doing Terian Gulabi Buliyan and Novo Fronteira doing Abra A Boca. I followed those two with Deep Dish live in Toronto. :cool:

M

mwheelerk

Junior Audioholic
At This Moment

At this moment I am listening to Bob Belden's "Black Dahlia" hybrid SACD. In a few more moments I am running out to Starbucks and will throw Patricia Barber's "Companion" CD into the car player.

S

spenny

Audioholic Intern
JoeE SP9 said:
When the question was first posted I was listening to A.S. Kang doing Terian Gulabi Buliyan and Novo Fronteira doing Abra A Boca. I followed those two with Deep Dish live in Toronto. :cool:
Yoshiesque's One and Two are far superior to the already brilliant Toronto mix.

N

nocondorfx

Enthusiast
the new used cd. most people over the age of 25 have most likely not heard of them.

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
R.E.M. Around The Sun

I listened to it twice and I'm enjoying it. It's pretty mellow even for R.E.M. It's probably most similar to Out of Time for you R.E.M fans.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Eric Clapton & B.B. King - Riding With The King. Picked it up along with Joshua Redman's - Elastic this afternoon. Both are pretty good considering they both came to less than 10 bucks. I have always had a fondness for Redmans sax playing.

annunaki

annunaki

Francious70 said:
If you need any help, sugestions, or questions on that, let me know. It's my specialty. :D

Anberlin - Glass To The Arson

Paul
On what? AM radio or Car Audio installation? :) If it is the latter, I do it for a living, among other things.

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
Karp said:
I'm listening to George Strait. I think I am just about the only one on this forum who primarily listens to country music.
Nope, me too.

Hank Williams, Jr. - Hotel Whiskey (w/ Clint Black)

-Chad

P

Polkfan

Audioholic
Listening to a brand new SACD (my first one). String quintets 1 and 2 by Felix Mendelssohn. The quality of the recording is excellent, and I am very impressed with SACD. It is a hybrid disk. Very good. The music seems very open with alot of depth to it.

P

Polkfan

Audioholic
Currently, I'm listening to Beethoven's string quartet in F major op.59 no.1 'Rasumovsky' by the Borodin String Quartet. Movement 1. This one is very good.

P

Polkfan

Audioholic
Just finished listening to Bass-Hit's Decade of Bass. Now I'm listening to Haydn's 94th Symphony.

M

mwheelerk

Junior Audioholic
A Little This, A Little That

Today was a bit of a mish-mash. I started out the day listening to the Quincy Jones/Bill Crosby jam session release, listened to some Otis Taylor, Harvey Mandel's "The Snake", got into a little Billy Bragg "Mermaid Avenue" and finished the evening watching/listening to "Ray" at the theater.

I have been listening a lot the last few days to the new Nick Drake SACD.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
And Then There Were Three - Genesis

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
The album Mountain Dance by Dave Grusin. Really a great album, one of the first really good digital recordings, IMHO.

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
Mingo Fishtrap - very cool funky jazz R&B soulful music?

and

Burden Brothers - Good southern rock with an edge

Helmet - pure helmet

Shinerman

S

slmcdonald7

Junior Audioholic
Hilmar Orn Hilmarsson with Sigur Ros - Angels of the Universe :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers