what are you drinking right now ?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Have to say @its Philip you post the most beautiful yellow dank hazy hoppy looking beer. Always has me droolin... Don’t have access to a lot of small brewery stuff. We do have a half dozen local breweries but the closest is Mpls(couple hours away) and whatever gets imported from the country. Up in Minnesota it’s turning to Porter/stout season so this is what I’m doing tonight.
One of my favorites.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Had this the other day. Random box on the shelf at Specs. One of the better stouts I've had in a while.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Had this the other day. Random box on the shelf at Specs. One of the better stouts I've had in a while.

Glad it was good! I think I’d have to but it for the art alone. That’s something cool about the craft beer industry. There’s so much good art work. Too bad some of the beer that’s in the awesome cans isn’t...Lots of stinkers that look really interesting on the shelf.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
One of my favorites.
I like this one a lot too. The first sip always gives my a black licorice vibe.
Also. Iirc they have a white stout. It’s only 6% but might be worth a try. Didn’t even know white stout was a thing!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I like this one a lot too. The first sip always gives my a black licorice vibe.
Also. Iirc they have a white stout. It’s only 6% but might be worth a try. Didn’t even know white stout was a thing!
I've had that one and the smores version. Neither are as good as the regular Dragon's Milk. I did get some glasses out of the smores version so that was nice.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I've had that one and the smores version. Neither are as good as the regular Dragon's Milk. I did get some glasses out of the smores version so that was nice.
I always like new beer glasses(not goggles lol). MOO JOOS by brau brothers is a semi local one, and they do an excellent stout. Then in the fall they do a sampler with s’mores, and blood orange, and red velvet(cake) and in other. I don’t usually like that weird shiit so they usually go last. I got another sampler
Yesterday with a PB stout and a coffee stout. Had coffee before, but not PB. My buddy loves the PB, I’ll find out soon. Just seems weird to me lol.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I always like new beer glasses(not goggles lol). MOO JOOS by brau brothers is a semi local one, and they do an excellent stout. Then in the fall they do a sampler with s’mores, and blood orange, and red velvet(cake) and in other. I don’t usually like that weird shiit so they usually go last. I got another sampler
Yesterday with a PB stout and a coffee stout. Had coffee before, but not PB. My buddy loves the PB, I’ll find out soon. Just seems weird to me lol.
I had a PB stout the other day, it was very good. Super subtle taste, but it also had chocolate in it too so that helped.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bigelow Earl Gray Tea. Really really good for a breakfast beverage. And relatively inexpensive. :)

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ordered some coffee for my Keurig called Chock Full O'Nuts Midtown Decaf. Supposed to be a New York style café brew. Had my 1st cup this morning and you know it was pretty good. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ordered some coffee for my Keurig called Chock Full O'Nuts Midtown Decaf. Supposed to be a New York style café brew. Had my 1st cup this morning and you know it was pretty good. :)
Reminds me of my introduction
chock full.png
via wacky stickers when I was a kid....didn't know for a while it was based on a real brand :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis