what are you drinking right now ?

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
If it makes you feel any better I'm sipping down a cold glass of 2%..

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
English afternoon tea for me. I do enjoy a nice mug of boiled plant parts.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
I wish I enjoyed coffee.. I need to branch out and start tasting more stuff. I think it's the bitterness that gets me. Same with alcohol..

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I wish I enjoyed coffee.. I need to branch out and start tasting more stuff. I think it's the bitterness that gets me. Same with alcohol..
Alcohol is quite a bit different than coffee :D You can have smooth coffee, but it mostly all gets bitter after sitting around. It isn't meant to be sitting around :) You can go pretty crazy when it comes to coffee too - closer to the bean haha. If you look at the espresso machine thread, there's some pretty heavy coffee heads in here IMO. I'm not that bad, but I do like good coffee.

With alcohol, there's soooo much variety that you basically do have to try them until you find something you like. I can live without alcohol.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Budweiser "Deep Gold." I'm not a Bud fan, but this is pretty tasty.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Some Gentleman Jack in Green Tea Gingerale. It's quite good simple mixed drink for when you want something a little sweet.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Drinking gentlemen jacks with some friends and workin on the drag car for the week end

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not the greatest at describing tastes, but it doesn't taste very dark or heavy at all. Pretty good :)

No troublesome in laws over, either, I just like beer :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
starting the day off right :D
Do yourself a favor buddy and find a bar that has the limited Rahr Whiskey Warmer. Don't confuse it with the Winter Warmer.

I found it at the Ginger Man on Camp Bowie last night. Jake's is also supposed to have it but they didn't last time I was there.

Hands-down, one of the best beers I have ever tasted.

The Ginger Man

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've been to that ginger man a couple times. Next time I go I'll try to remember to check that one out :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I've been to that ginger man a couple times. Next time I go I'll try to remember to check that one out :D
Don't wait long. The few pubs that get it usually only get one keg and when it's gone, its gone.

Fireside pies is also supposed to have it but they didn't last week.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe you get get a glass of it on the rahr brewery tour if you go while it's in season?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe you get get a glass of it on the rahr brewery tour if you go while it's in season?
You should be able to. I know the owner's Fritz and Erin but I have never done the tour. Now that I think about it, I haven't spoken to those two in over 10 years so maybe I don't know them anymore.

Z

zilla

Junior Audioholic
Last night it was Harpoon Winter Warmer, right now it's a cup of Peets Major Dickason's blend. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like Dickasons blend, it is my go-to coffee that I know I can rely on to be good.

With my tri-tip shortly

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Drinking hot vanilla {like hot cocoa but with vanilla instead of chocolate} with the kids, we spent a little time on the trails with the quads tonight and it was cold...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis