what are you drinking right now ?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Holy Fukk!!! Sharpie c0cks. Thought I was the only bastard who pulled that!!!
You are not. We had a house rule in college that if you passed out with your shoes on, you were fair game. If you took off your shoes, we made people leave you alone.

We drew all over one of our friends when he passed out on his 21st bday and duct taped a jar of mechanic hand cleaner to his hands.

We wake up the next morning and he's all pissed off cause he can't get the sharpie off. We ask "did you use the hand cleaner?" "No, but I've taken two showers". We told him to use the hand cleaner and the sharpie rubbed off without any effort. He got even more angry that he didn't realize why we made an effort to let him know to use the hand cleaner. Good guy, but not bright.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Coke Zero sugar no caffeine. Looks like its been discontinued so once my stash is gone I'll have to switch to Diet Coke no caffeine. Or a Pepsi decaf product.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Coke Zero sugar no caffeine. Looks like its been discontinued so once my stash is gone I'll have to switch to Diet Coke no caffeine. Or a Pepsi decaf product.
I’ve never seen the Coke Zero with no caffeine! You mentioned it a while back and I have been on the lookout as I didn’t even know it existed. I would rather drink decaf but both Coke and Pepsi’s versions are bleh and really flat.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I’ve never seen the Coke Zero with no caffeine! You mentioned it a while back and I have been on the lookout as I didn’t even know it existed. I would rather drink decaf but both Coke and Pepsi’s versions are bleh and really flat.
Walmart used to carry it but sadly no more. To me it was as good as regular coke zero. I have maybe 2 or 3 left so I'm now on diet coke no caffeine. The decaf coke zero was better.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You are not. We had a house rule in college that if you passed out with your shoes on, you were fair game. If you took off your shoes, we made people leave you alone.

We drew all over one of our friends when he passed out on his 21st bday and duct taped a jar of mechanic hand cleaner to his hands.

We wake up the next morning and he's all pissed off cause he can't get the sharpie off. We ask "did you use the hand cleaner?" "No, but I've taken two showers". We told him to use the hand cleaner and the sharpie rubbed off without any effort. He got even more angry that he didn't realize why we made an effort to let him know to use the hand cleaner. Good guy, but not bright.
LOL sounds familiar.....falling asleep at our parties had consequences involving a box of tape we found....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Hey John where do you live in DFW? I lived in Lewisville and Irving for my 35 years there and still have relatives. In NE Florida these days.

W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Crossed the country (Australia) to watch my team in what we call the Grand Final) (equal to ur Super Bowl I guess).Stayed at a mates (good friend I grew up with) house in Queensland on the Aussie east coast.took 10 west australian
Ouster’s with me plus a couple of kilos of quality fish fillets frozen and my mate and his wife,daughter and son took me in from the wrdnesday to the Monday and fed me so well and smiled all week and loved me as much as I loved them back.They would not not let me leave without 4 bottles of top quality wine.2 magnificent sparkling reds (Shiraz) that I chilled in the fridge.They’re gone,seperate nights but tnight I have 2 Cabernet Sauvignon’s dated 2005 that he gave me in appreciation and I HAVE APPRECIATED them both tonight with a mix of distorted guitar favourites early but I’m drifting into the the end of the night into the far side of 12pm with The Doors-Infinite sacd collection.one album after the other.Blisss!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That looks good too! You’ve been into some good double ipa’s lately. Great name too.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ninkasi does good work. Though I still lament the loss of their artsy series of lagers and more classic styles. :)

Old Rasputin is good. Not too dark (from the persepcive of bitter patent malts being used heavy-handed... its got a good well-rounded flavor and takes the bourbon barrel well.
My favorite bourbon aged is the old Allegash Curieaux (sp?)... its been a long while since I've tippled one and always remember those fondly. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That looks good too! You’ve been into some good double ipa’s lately. Great name too.
We have some good choices in that flavor :) Reminds me....of an IPA a long time ago in a place far away we used to get kegs of from a brewer in Reno (for our kegerator at the bike shop....business purposes only of course) that had dinosaur names, the IPA was "Icky" Ichthyosaur! That stuff was more wicked than most double IPAs....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ninkasi does good work. Though I still lament the loss of their artsy series of lagers and more classic styles. :)

Old Rasputin is good. Not too dark (from the persepcive of bitter patent malts being used heavy-handed... its got a good well-rounded flavor and takes the bourbon barrel well.
My favorite bourbon aged is the old Allegash Curieaux (sp?)... its been a long while since I've tippled one and always remember those fondly. :)
You probably know more these days about Ninkasi than I do....haven't been to the brewery in ages, but they usually maintain a good selection while they can at least.

Best imperial stout I had was some one of the brewers from Firestone brought a special version of to an early SF beer fest....that was just so delicious. Second favorite was also from an early SF beer fest dinner pairing, the Oskar Blues Ten Fidy....yum.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Hey John where do you live in DFW? I lived in Lewisville and Irving for my 35 years there and still have relatives. In NE Florida these days.
Hey David! Currently, I am in downtown Dallas. I moved to DFW in ‘97 from El Paso. Since I moved here I have lived in Dallas proper, Richardson, Frisco and Euless (where my two wee ones reside). It’s aight...

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Since you’re in Dallas you should visit Civil Pour for coffee and/or beer :)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Hey - that's in a shopping area where there used to be a Condoms to Go! Try explaining that to your twelve-year-old daughter (which I had to)... Thanks for the rec!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Hey David! Currently, I am in downtown Dallas. I moved to DFW in ‘97 from El Paso. Since I moved here I have lived in Dallas proper, Richardson, Frisco and Euless (where my two wee ones reside). It’s aight...
Downtown? In all my years in DFW I never knew anyone who lived downtown. I'm hearing the Petula song in my head right now. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis