Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Am I allowed to continue watching Saagar and Krystal?
They think DeSantis needs to bow down to Trump's level while simultaneously acknowledging he never had a shot to begin with. So I'll have to think on it. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
again, proving my point of your naivety.......... ;)
By not naming them. The Democrats are 'doing it' with no specifics to what they're doing. Mmkay, I'm the naive one.

In the future you might want to consider what type of conservative news gathering you want. One that pushes vague narratives, or one with some real events and investigative journalism.

jinjuku

jinjuku

They think DeSantis needs to bow down to Trump's level while simultaneously acknowledging he never had a shot to begin with. So I'll have to think on it. ;)
So they are probably right on both counts and there's a problem with that. Water is wet.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
So they are probably right on both counts and there's a problem with that. Water is wet.
You don't see the contradiction? They want him to go to Trump's level, yet going to Trump's level is a losing formula.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
By not naming them. The Democrats are 'doing it' with no specifics to what they're doing. Mmkay, I'm the naive one.

In the future you might want to consider what type of conservative news gathering you want. One that pushes vague narratives, or one with some real events and investigative journalism.
for the umpteenth time Dude, this thread is about Joes dementia (and maybe perhaps we can include yours as well ), not about your clown bus ! There does that help you with the point of deflection ?

jinjuku

jinjuku

You don't see the contradiction? They want him to go to Trump's level, yet going to Trump's level is a losing formula.
No, I'm reading the take differently. That for DeSantis to have any chance he's got to be an even bigger slimemold than he already is. And even it he did, he still wouldn't pull ahead of Trump for the nomination.

It's an acknowledgement about the difference in charisma.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, I'm reading the take differently. That for DeSantis to have any chance he's got to be an even bigger slimemold than he already is. And even it he did, he still wouldn't pull ahead of Trump for the nomination.

It's an acknowledgement about the difference in charisma.
I have difficulty comprehending Trump has charisma since he's constantly venting in front of the mic.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I have difficulty comprehending Trump has charisma since he's constantly venting in front of the mic.
It is what it is. I don't like him but it doesn't blind me to his ability to appeal to a decent amount of the population.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Voters need higher standards.
No, Dems need to do a better job. You kinda make my point. You're insulting a voting base that may have a myriad of totally, 100% legit, reasons for voting the way they are voting.

Telling them they are unsophisticated is one of the issues driving this. It's dismissive, it's a snooty, better than you, smarter than you, statement. And it's off putting.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, Dems need to do a better job. You kinda make my point. You're insulting a voting base that may have a myriad of totally, 100% legit, reasons for voting the way they are voting.

Telling them they are unsophisticated is one of the issues driving this. It's dismissive, it's a snooty, better than you, smarter than you, statement. And it's off putting.
Voting for Trump based on the Dems is irrelevant to me. Voting for Trump 100% based on his policy makes sense. Voting for Trump based on his behavior, character, Cult of "Personality," or charisma is retarded given who he is. Voting for Trump to own the libs I believe makes my point on them.

Think of it in terms of 2016: he was an unknown who beat everyone in the primary. He never held a seat before. Therefore, I assume, he won based on something other than policy. I doubt it was because he had better "ideas" for the country than the other candidates.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

Voting for Trump based on the Dems is irrelevant to me. Voting for Trump 100% based on his policy makes sense. Voting for Trump based on his behavior, character, Cult of "Personality," or charisma is retarded given who he is. Voting for Trump to own the libs I believe makes my point on them.

Think of it in terms of 2016: he was an unknown who beat everyone in the primary. He never held a seat before. Therefore, I assume, he won based on something other than policy. I doubt it was because he had better "ideas" for the country than the other candidates.
That's better then schitting on your fellow American.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Isn't Trump's appeal kind of like taking a dump?
Hell I hope so. WE don't need him in office, again.

DeSantis has got to play the middle ground to even convince people he can win and he needs more Congressional Republicans behind him. But if idiots keep voting for radical narcissistic people Trump will win the GOP nomination. Haley and Scott will take some of DeSantis votes away and impact his chances, so unless Trump is somehow jailed ( for who knows what) he will face slow Joe again, and when he loses again, we will all relive the last Trump election fraud fiasco.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis