Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know how term limits can be forced on that mob when they would be the ones who enact it- it would be similar to lowering their pay when they decide how much they make. We also need to end money from lobbying.

How can we force that on them? Next question- who would want to run for those offices if they know they can't wield power for so long and become wealthy from all the perqs? That would require people who want to hold those offices as a public service and the only ones we get are the ones who want to service themselves and each other. (Yes, that means what it seems)

Term limits should have been instituted long ago and now that Pandora's box has been opened, it's gonna be damned hard to reverse it. Maybe we can build some performance requirements into their jobs- the link shows that the approval rating for Congress is at 16% and I'm surprised by that- I thought it was lower.

And Biden isn't exactly kicking ass & taking names-

The only way term limits occur, is if term limits become a major election ballot entry and the voters vote on it and its a huge majority that say yes, , but then again , the get rich Congress has to approve it or not. Its like cutting their benefits and paycheck. .

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
And it's way too small.
No, the whole point of a Clown Car is to put more inside than anyone could expect. It's like the Magician's 'scarf trick' when they start with one and they never end.

Maybe they could fill it and drive into a car crusher.

highfigh

highfigh

The only way term limits occur, is if term limits become a major election ballot entry and the voters vote on it and its a huge majority that say yes, , but then again , the get rich Congress has to approve it or not. Its like cutting their benefits and paycheck. .
Aside from a Constitutional Convention, they could do it by using Congressional proposal, but that requires 75% approval, so it would be even more difficult.

I don't understand people who say "I don't pay attention to politics". That's the proverbial 'Head in the sand' position- it won't just go away if they don't look at it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, the whole point of a Clown Car is to put more inside than anyone could expect. It's like the Magician's 'scarf trick' when they start with one and they never end.

I wonder if a TARDIS from Dr Who can fit all of them.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I can put more in.... :D

Kelly Anne
Cancun
Lindsey
Stephen Miller
Roger Stone
Hannity
Ingraham
Tucker
Mark Levin
Crowder
Shapiro
Matt Walsh
Candace Owens
Kari Lake
Tim Pool
Jim Jordan
Religionists who think Trump is religious

Oh jeez
Alex Jones

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I can put more in.... :D

Kelly Anne
Cancun
Lindsey
Stephen Miller
Roger Stone
Hannity
Ingraham
Tucker
Mark Levin
Crowder
Shapiro
Matt Walsh
Candace Owens
Kari Lake
Tim Pool
Jim Jordan
Religionists who think Trump is religious

Oh jeez
Alex Jones
LOL, while you have a lot of good choices, where are the liberals that belong there as well ?? Are you naive enough to believe there aren't any to put in the clown car ?

Interesting how a thread about Joe's declining cognitive ability has turned into a 'defection thread' from our liberal mainstay :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Here's a theme song for all our Democrat members.............

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
While I haven't seen everything Shapiro has ever posted. I saw his debate with Ana Kasparian and he smoked her. He doesn't come across as dumb.
TYT and the Majority Report have posted numerous instances of him lying. Plus I imagine, like so many Republican commentators, they come across as so angry and hate mongering to really care about the positive aspects.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, while you have a lot of good choices, where are the liberals that belong there as well ?? Are you naive enough to believe there aren't any to put in the clown car ?

Interesting how a thread about Joe's declining cognitive ability has turned into a 'defection thread' from our liberal mainstay :D
Well name them then.

jinjuku

jinjuku

TYT and the Majority Report have posted numerous instances of him lying. Plus I imagine, like so many Republican commentators, they come across as so angry and hate mongering to really care about the positive aspects.
TYT has multiple times had to post corrections because they are overzealous. Pot meet kettle I guess.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
TYT has multiple times had to post corrections because they are overzealous. Pot meet kettle I guess.
Sometimes, but I've seen so many Shapiro clips to really give a care about him.

highfigh

highfigh

You know they would need to be in different cars- can you imagine the bickering in the back seat during a long road trip, with the driver swinging their arm over the backrest and yelling "If I have to pull this clown car over, someone is gonna get it!".

jinjuku

jinjuku

You watch the tripe he posts?
To be honest I don't listen to anyone on that list. I'll take your word for it. What I do know is there is also a left leaning clown car.

I can factually say that I watched the Shapiro vs Kasparian and he mopped the floor with her.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis