Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You would actually vote for someone if the Dr confirms dementia? Who would be acting as POTUS, since it can't be said that dementia has been properly diagnosed? Who would you be voting for, the candidate who's partially coherent or the one who went on a tangent, mentally? What if he goes off during a high level meeting? Or, should they just sequester him most of the time and prevent public/official contact with others (as they did during the campaign) because he's 'not all there'? And don't say he was closed off due to being careful regarding COVID- he and Jill had COVID twice, so that's not a reasonable claim.

Like it, or not- the 25th Amendment could be used as a way to push a VP into office and IMO, a candidate for POTUS CAN NOT run if their mental acuity due to dementia is in question or has been diagnosed. POTUS can't remain in office if they have been diagnosed with that, either- it's a disability that would prevent proper decision-making and understanding of their duties, information and everything that goes with the Office.
Unlike many people in this country, I don't mind if a woman becomes US president, like Mrs. Harris. So no, don't threaten me with good times for using the 25th Amendment.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What do you mean WRT "within our govt"?
There's never been a food shortage in America that I'm aware of. Across red or blue administrations. Why now? The idea some old fart could simply blurt out the wrong words and bring our food chain to its knees sounds like something Jones or Tucker would push.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There's never been a food shortage in America that I'm aware of. Across red or blue administrations. Why now? The idea some old fart could simply blurt out the wrong words and bring our food chain to its knees sounds like something Jones or Tucker would push.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
But we're not in a Great Depression. That's my point.
I replied to your "There's never been a food shortage in America that I'm aware of. " where there is the word "never". ;) Perhaps I'm a little pedantic. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Unlike many people in this country, I don't mind if a woman becomes US president, like Mrs. Harris. So no, don't threaten me with good times for using the 25th Amendment.
I don't care that she's a woman, I care that she hasn't done anything and I haven't heard anything useful come out of her mouth. I can't think of anything she has said or done that makes me think she's right for that office.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
But we're not in a Great Depression. That's my point.
If we were in the same position as the Depression or WWII, this country would be unable to handle it because nobody wants to work together. Can you imagine how people would deal with rationing? People don't want to work now, imagine if we needed everyone to join the effort for a war like WWII.

As far as food shortages, you must be forgetting about the Dust Bowl years, which coincided with the Great Depression and the last three years of Prohibition. Then, WWII had rationing of many goods and materials. Yes, the US has had food shortages.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't care that she's a woman, I care that she hasn't done anything and I haven't heard anything useful come out of her mouth. I can't think of anything she has said or done that makes me think she's right for that office.
Let me quote from your favorite book: 1st John 3:18 -
"Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth."

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If we were in the same position as the Depression or WWII, this country would be unable to handle it because nobody wants to work together. Can you imagine how people would deal with rationing? People don't want to work now, imagine if we needed everyone to join the effort for a war like WWII.

As far as food shortages, you must be forgetting about the Dust Bowl years, which coincided with the Great Depression and the last three years of Prohibition. Then, WWII had rationing of many goods and materials. Yes, the US has had food shortages.
What's the threat today?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
agreed, I wouldn't mind either

LOL, you're in the minority there !!
I don't mind a qualified woman for president, Harris on the other hand has done zip to prove she is worthy or even qualified. I wouldn't vote for her that's for sure.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
LOL, you're in the minority there !!
I don't mind a qualified woman for president, Harris on the other hand has done zip to prove she is worthy or even qualified. I wouldn't vote for her that's for sure.
I know using Google isn't very easy, nor is reading skills, but even if you can't be bothered to read here, Wiki here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris, would you at least use A BIT of common sense? That person can't possibly be selected to be a VP of the USA with only the qualification of being a Woman of color.

Like I've said earlier, quoting the book most of you actually failed to read, actions speak louder than words.
As for your voting preferences, you made it very clear already.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I know using Google isn't very easy, nor is reading skills, but even if you can't be bothered to read here, Wiki here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris, would you at least use A BIT of common sense? That person can't possibly be selected to be a VP of the USA with only the qualification of being a Woman of color.

Like I've said earlier, quoting the book most of you actually failed to read, actions speak louder than words.
As for your voting preferences, you made it very clear already.
all well and good, she fits your narrative, not mine. Regardless, general polling suggests you're still in the minority ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
myself, I prefer to look ahead while I'm driving, not the rear-view mirror ;)
Fair enough, except in this case, you're looking thru the gypsy's glass ball. I'd be wary to trust too much what you see in there ;-)

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis