Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's pretty funny listening to Republicans on their concern for Bidens mental health. Yeah right. :rolleyes: ;)
330+ million people need to be concerned about his mental health. Then, there's the rest of the World- they need to be concerned, too. If he pisses off the wrong people, things will go bad and it doesn't even need to involve the military. Imagine if we lose major trading partners- we can kiss a lot of food goodbye because we import huge amounts of that, too.

highfigh

highfigh

Then don't. Vote for one of the numbnuts the pubs are promoting.
If they roll out another clown car full of candidates, it will be time for people to go to their rallies and let them know that we're pissed off. The GOP is nothing but a bunch of old pharts telling each other things they already believe.

highfigh

highfigh

Better than anything the maga/desantis crowd has....
Have you actually listened to her since becoming VP? And what happened to her being the 'border czar'? She did a drive-by once and that's it for getting her attention. She has done absolutely nothing.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Have you actually listened to her since becoming VP? And what happened to her being the 'border czar'? She did a drive-by once and that's it for getting her attention. She has done absolutely nothing.
Exactly ! what cracks me up about this thread, is the stalwart liberals can only 'deflect' (as best they can) from this current administrations cognitive issues. Can someone show one poll that shows a majority wishing for this administration back for another four years ?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Exactly ! what cracks me up about this thread, is the stalwart liberals can only 'deflect' (as best they can) from this current administrations cognitive issues. Can someone show one poll that shows a majority wishing for this administration back for another four years ?
I didn't deflect, and I did not 100% disagree with Mark's point. Biden is very old. His mental capacity is not optimal. I will still vote for him any day of the week to prevent the modern GOP from continuing to destroy democracy and this country.
I purposely said modern GOP to separate current populist/NAZI wannabes from people like Eisenhower.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't deflect, and I did not 100% disagree with Mark's point. Biden is very old. His mental capacity is not optimal. I will still vote for him any day of the week to prevent the modern GOP from continuing to destroy democracy and this country.
I purposely said modern GOP to separate current populist/NAZI wannabes from people like Eisenhower.
WOW !!!!! 'Still vote for him' ???? as opposed to seeking out a better candidate within your party ?????

well, last time around I too voted for Joe, trust me this time around, no way in hell !

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

WOW !!!!! 'Still vote for him' ???? as opposed to seeking out a better candidate within your party ?????

well, last time around I too voted for Joe, trust me this time around, no way in hell !
The trouble is, if the choice is Biden or Trump you can't vote for either.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Trouble is that Liberals think I'm a Republican because I choose to actually believe what I see with my own eyes.

Trouble is that Conservatives think I'm a Democrat because I want government out of patient / Doctor relationship.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
For 2024 it will be Biden vs. Some idiot A$$HOLE from GOP. I guarantee I will vote for the lesser evil, even if it's a half-live walking zombie. He is NOT my ideal Dem representative. I said it many times before. I would rather see someone much more progressive and younger, but until Biden cannot run for some crazy reason, you could bet I will be voting for him, even with Doctor's confirmed dementia.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is different from most vice presidents how particularly?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
330+ million people need to be concerned about his mental health. Then, there's the rest of the World- they need to be concerned, too. If he pisses off the wrong people, things will go bad and it doesn't even need to involve the military. Imagine if we lose major trading partners- we can kiss a lot of food goodbye because we import huge amounts of that, too.
Can we even produce enough of our own food to feed our large mouths?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I actually believe you should be blocked from participating in this thread any more LOL. For two years when you've had anything to say on Biden it was to mock his age. Implying you already knew his cognitive was an issue then. But now you care about it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't see much difference between Biden's cognitive and Republican voters who will vote Trump to ownthelibs.

highfigh

highfigh

For 2024 it will be Biden vs. Some idiot A$$HOLE from GOP. I guarantee I will vote for the lesser evil, even if it's a half-live walking zombie. He is NOT my ideal Dem representative. I said it many times before. I would rather see someone much more progressive and younger, but until Biden cannot run for some crazy reason, you could bet I will be voting for him, even with Doctor's confirmed dementia.
You would actually vote for someone if the Dr confirms dementia? Who would be acting as POTUS, since it can't be said that dementia has been properly diagnosed? Who would you be voting for, the candidate who's partially coherent or the one who went on a tangent, mentally? What if he goes off during a high level meeting? Or, should they just sequester him most of the time and prevent public/official contact with others (as they did during the campaign) because he's 'not all there'? And don't say he was closed off due to being careful regarding COVID- he and Jill had COVID twice, so that's not a reasonable claim.

Like it, or not- the 25th Amendment could be used as a way to push a VP into office and IMO, a candidate for POTUS CAN NOT run if their mental acuity due to dementia is in question or has been diagnosed. POTUS can't remain in office if they have been diagnosed with that, either- it's a disability that would prevent proper decision-making and understanding of their duties, information and everything that goes with the Office.

highfigh

highfigh

Can we even produce enough of our own food to feed our large mouths?
No, and that's part of my point. If POTUS or someone at high level pisses off the leader of a country that feeds us, we're screwed.

To be fair, the rate of obesity in the US shows that millions of people need to eat less, anyway.

highfigh

highfigh

Well she didn't get us involved in Iraq for 20 years. That's a bonus.
She's like a sidecar and Cheney couldn't have done that on his own but if you think about it, maybe she could have been allowed to do her effing job as 'Border Czar' if that position had been something other than symbolic. Biden doesn't give a rat's ass about the border until someone tells him to and now that Title 42 is ending, Biden has sent 1500 troops to the border because he knows the surge is coming.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, and that's part of my point. If POTUS or someone at high level pisses off the leader of a country that feeds us, we're screwed.

To be fair, the rate of obesity in the US shows that millions of people need to eat less, anyway.
I've never heard of food going scare within our govt. Why would that be a concern now?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis