Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The same idiotic test drumphy made such a big deal of probably wouldn't be hard to pass. I'd rather see Kamala run for president and Biden for VP, but that's a fantasy. I'm hoping Gavin Newsom might take a chance, but wouldn't blame him for not.
What has Harris said or done that shows she would be a good candidate?

highfigh

highfigh

That is the huge question. I think that in fact we are in a perilous situation.

What needs to happen is for Biden to have a forced mental status exam and the results made public. If the results turn out the way I suspect they will, then Kamala Harris can take over, and we can see how she handles the job. I'm sure that would encourage others to throw their hats in the ring.

We also need a serious challenger to Trump on the Republican side.
You're a Doctor- does Biden act like a stroke victim? Having spent a fair amount of time in the stroke ward when my dad was there, I saw many similar movements, facial expressions and confusion in many of the patients. He did have brain surgery for an aneurysm in the past, maybe it's a symptom from that, which hadn't been as obvious. He really seems to drift off at times....his gait makes him look frail, too.

wafflesstorm

wafflesstorm

Audiophyte
This is really concerning.

He can't keep his grandchildren straight and has already forgotten his recent visit to Ireland. He has to be prompted by a child. And I see so many people critics it. I think that it is not fair to use an individual's potential health issues to criticize their ability to govern. The current administration, led by President Biden, has been making efforts to address a variety of social issues affecting citizens, which is commendable. In fact, I came across some research on social issues here https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/social-issues/ that were quite helpful in my coursework, and it's encouraging to see positive growth in certain areas. Overall, I believe that education is key to addressing many of these challenges, and it's heartening to see that there are efforts being made to tackle them.
He was only in Ireland a week before this video. I like Biden but I don't think he can run again.

jinjuku

jinjuku

He was only in Ireland a week before this video. I like Biden but I don't think he can run again.
The sophistry to promote Biden as a viable candidate is what pisses me off about the Democratic party.

The general public, me included, may not be the brightest, but we aren't that stupid. It's insulting.

highfigh

highfigh

LOL, that was for sure a 'joke', she is worse off than Joe.
Strom Thurmond was another of this- old and in the way.

As much as I know some people over 80 can be very coherent (and as I creep ever-closer to their age), we have people in our government who are just too old to remain and we need to prevent this in the future.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That's okay. Just give Biden some Razadyne and Namenda and he'll be right as rain. :D

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's pretty funny listening to Republicans on their concern for Bidens mental health. Yeah right. :rolleyes: ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It's pretty funny listening to Republicans on their concern for Bidens mental health. Yeah right. :rolleyes: ;)
Really ?? well as one Republican(currently registered as) you're damn right I'm concerned and if ANY Democrat isn't concerned what does that tell you ?? understood ?? !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Really ?? well as one Republican(currently registered as) you're damn right I'm concerned and if ANY Democrat isn't concerned what does that tell you ?? understood ?? !!
A Republican is 80 and can win than of course it's all good. Duh. You can roll Joe out on his hospital bed and people will still vote for him if it's vs Trump. Anyone else and yeah they say no way to Joe.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well whatever you believe don't put any stock in conservative media being concerned with Biden's state of mind. Its because hes the biggest obstacle to a Trump election.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Well whatever you believe don't put any stock in conservative media being concerned with Biden's state of mind. Its because hes the biggest obstacle to a Trump election.
Dude, you clearly 'don't understand' this thread ! No rational person wants either Trump or Biden, I think that's the message that has been fairly well conveyed here don't you ?

Oh and BTW , I see the 'Troll' has left his little 'turd', he clearly has cognitive issues as well !

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
That's okay. Just given Biden some Razadyne and Namenda and he'll be right as rain. :D
A cookie seemed to work for Neo (sort of)(not sure if you were intentionally alluding to The Matrix).

On the subject of drugs to boost cognitive ability, Trump apparently suggested Biden had used Adderall:

>>>On Sunday, President Donald Trump “strongly demanded” that his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, be drug tested for Tuesday’s debate. Only drugs could explain why “Sleepy Joe Biden” sometimes wasn’t so sleepy at all, Trump alleged. . . . Rudy Giuliani, clarified things on Fox & Friends on Tuesday morning. . . . “The president’s quite right to say maybe [Biden]’s taken Adderall.”<<<

https://slate.com/technology/2020/09/joe-biden-drug-test-trump-adderall-debunk.html

On the other hand, Joe Rogan suggested that Trump took Adderall:

>>>Joe Rogan escalated his one-sided feud with Donald Trump on Monday, suggesting during his podcast that the former president’s outsized energy derives from Adderall and calling him a “man baby.” . . . “He’s on Adderall,” Rogan asserted, before looking for confirmation from his guest. “Do you think he’s on Adderall?” Segura claimed he’d heard from multiple people who worked with Trump on his reality show The Apprentice and claimed he was “fucking gassed up for shoots” because otherwise he had trouble reading the teleprompter.<<<

I'm taking the above with a grain of salt . . . and a cookie.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, you clearly 'don't understand' this thread ! No rational person wants either Trump or Biden, I think that's the message that has been fairly well conveyed here don't you ?

Oh and BTW , I see the 'Troll' has left his little 'turd', he clearly has cognitive issues as well !
I would guess there's quite a few closet Trump fans. They will get that "itch" at the voting booth for more.

Why go there on Biden? You have never shown concern for his well being before. It's feigned interest.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis