Vote: The Banning of MULE

Should Mulester7 Be Banned from posting on Audioholics.com?

• Yes

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 57.1%

• Total voters
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....I honestly just discovered this thread today.....after due deliberation and intense soul searching, I say hang the bastard.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....boys, the Governor may step in yet....there's a glitch in the system....I've voted to ban three times now and it took all three times....who started this thread?, haha....we need to look for a swollen clicker finger.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....(scroll up and catch the vote).....

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....and Mac, I hope you appreciate my coming back from laying down to say something as much as I appreciated Bob signing back on to speak.....now hear this, you lop-eared Le co-professor, if you think I meant anyone played with the vote like I did, maybe, let me think, I'll find you and we'll drink some sit-down coffee....you understand?....

.....Buck is extremely well rounded and the name Samurai fits....best they got....his and Clint's political comments had me staring into space as I discovered all floors of Audioholics.com.....

.....Mac, I noticed that Mac pre-amp right off the bat....a tubed version may be my answer.....the Mac 2200, however, has been retired....the timber mismatch of the amps, not the speakers, took it out....had to go....yep....surround, with fuzzy proclaimed-to-be-warm rears, going against pristine clear fronts, was confusion from behind, I finally came to....it sounded good when the speakers were crossed with the Mac on the rears, but I've noticed more and more since crossing back, the speakers had a fuzziness in the presence of the rears.....something coulda' melted, haha....no way....in AB style, to have tried the fuzzy-to-me presence of the rears against the fronts made fuzzy, with the Mac 2105 pulled from retirement to accomplish surround-fuzzy, wasn't first in my thoughts....and it was hands down, when I heard a surround effort of cleanness rendering like-presence.....way back, McIntosh had to build that pre-amp before there was a need for a slave amp....I think they're amazing, and older model Mac pre's can be loved right off the bat and the honeymoon is, at least, still revered for life, but the so-called warmness of McIntosh is best stopped after the pre-amp, IMMHO....guys, I have never even heard a Mac tubed pre-amp, but I might ask one to be my lovely bride....nite, all....it's comin' up on midnight for me.......

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You didn't get it?

mulester7 said:
.....boys, the Governor may step in yet....there's a glitch in the system....I've voted to ban three times now and it took all three times....who started this thread?, haha....we need to look for a swollen clicker finger.....
We bought the voting machines from Floridia after the 2000 electons. Every vote registered as a no. (just kiddin' :D )

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
markw said:
We bought the voting machines from Floridia after the 2000 electons. Every vote registered as a no. (just kiddin' :D )
.....I figured Jeb would be somewhere in the mix....them elephants can hoard a dollar unto death unparalleled, haha....thanks, Mark....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis