lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I know dude was messing around with loveinthehd, He doesn't even own a TT. or even like Vinyl. He's DATA!:p. Can't get rid of Jeremiah:D that's been following me around up in here.;)
You are just full of misinformation, aren't you? I've used the same turntable for the last 34 years and still have all my vinyl collected over the years (before I stopped buying it long ago). I'm Spock, not Data.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
You are just full of misinformation, aren't you? I've used the same turntable for the last 34 years and still have all my vinyl collected over the years (before I stopped buying it long ago). I'm Spock, not Data.
You Ain't Spock! CON maybe. cruzscarwash, and Pedro, uses bananas but they should be called bumblebees. :cool:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
About fellout laughing so hard when I open that email. At least your rolling with it. Most youngsters won't even come up in here anymore. Some of the old timers on these forum's should just let Gene, do the testing of gear. Stop posting specs, about who has the biggest and best slew rate. I did find a lost formula that may help understand Damping Factor it should help clear up whether dampening factors are a fact or not. Here let me post up my finding.;)
Im an old fart hitting 57 this year. ;)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That thought came to me as stepped out for some lunch. Hoyt Axton of Three Dog Night wrote the song.
OK, when was Hoyt Axton a member of Three Dog Night? Never mind- I saw your next comment.

Does anyone care that his mom co-wrote Heartbreak Hotel?

Last edited:
Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
hmmmm
@lovinthehd , you I get. You've laid down lots of good posts over the years
@3db , you I get. Also, lots of good posts over the years
@highfigh , not to be left behind, you I get also. Lots of good posts and info.

Techhds? That OP I do not get. I can't understand a single post or reply. No legitimate content. No real opinions based on a philosophy or experience. Nothing but taunts and flailed attempts at some form of humor. He even chose to insult @TLS Guy rather than engage in a real discussion. Continuing to engage Techhds seems to result in a slime trail rather than a conversation.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
hmmmm

Techhds? That OP I do not get. I can't understand a single post or reply. No legitimate content. No real opinions based on a philosophy or experience. Nothing but taunts and flailed attempts at some form of humor. He even chose to insult @TLS Guy rather than engage in a real discussion. Continuing to engage Techhds seems to result in a slime trail rather than a conversation.
Sometimes, I wonder if we may have a chat-bot testing among the AH posters.............

Or, perhaps English isn't his native language......

Last edited:
Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Sometimes, I wonder if we may have a chat-bot testing among the AH posters.............

Or, perhaps English isn't his native language......
slippery
English isn't his native language? I've read some of his posts and I'm not sure what language may be his first and favorite. is Jibberish a language?

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Could care less what you guys really think of my spelling, my grammar, my education level in this field of audio and video. Let's not forget Who through the first stone. What's that again? oh yeah ' loveinthehd' was so beside himself about a post I had posted on a spec. He then proceeded with his insults and slurs about a drink which was directed at me with insults. Ya'll can patronise each other all y'all want in my book BS is BS. There is a little click up in here, I checked this site and the traffic is down dramatically. I have to agree with some of the other members that Gene should review, get an independent site to go over All of the post, profiles and yeah there are a Lot of fake profiles on this site to. Now if these post of what I just read aren't an attempt at trying to get someone banned then I don't know what it is. I have read up on sooo many post by a select few with gear bashing that I can see now why others quit coming in here. Now My humor isn't anyone else's humor or attempt at humor that I do or post. Some of My attempts at humor contains slurs that apparently you guys have never read or laid eyes on. It is in No way a attempt to belittle or defame anyone. It's humor that most wouldn't get unless they visit down South. I do not apologize for my humor or my post on trying to help anyone with setting up or thinking of buy audio/video gear. The one thing I won't do which I see in here and have read is tell them they need to selloff all the gear they have now and post up a link to a site or store, Just to make a sale!!. Its some of the members in here and other sites that are causing loss of interest in this Hobby by the very same things I just mention.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
hmmmm

Yeah, one of the first things he did here was rate one of my posts as Dumb, when it was A) accurate and B) not meant to be humorous. Then, he wanted to get me to argue about stuff I don't want to argue.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Apparently high-definition vinyl is coming next year

https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/12/high-definition-vinyl/
Thanks for posting up the link. Nice read up on Vinyl. I believe that once it's off and running and other vestment money is poured into this sky could be the only limit. I for one don't spin my Vinyl for parties at Social gatherings. Vinyl is a ' personal taste' that many of us who still spin Vinyl love to do. With this new venture using laser to etch into the Vinyl eliminating chemicals used with the ole process is something I never gave a second thought too. I do see a nice cartridge upgrade in the near future once they start hitting the stores.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for posting up the link. Nice read up on Vinyl. I believe that once it's off and running and other vestment money is poured into this sky could be the only limit. I for one don't spin my Vinyl for parties at Social gatherings. Vinyl is a ' personal taste' that many of us who still spin Vinyl love to do. With this new venture using laser to etch into the Vinyl eliminating chemicals used with the ole process is something I never gave a second thought too. I do see a nice cartridge upgrade in the near future once they start hitting the stores.
I'm quite skeptical of this HD Vinyl.

You do realize that "vinyl" = "poly-vinyl chloride"?

Chloride is corrosive. However, most modern PVC will be stabilized with Organo-Metallic Tin (Sn).

So, we aren't really eliminating chemicals at the record itself. Perhaps eliminating chemicals from producing the masters, etc, though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis