lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Grand Funk Railroad , 'Jeremiah was a bullfrog.;)
I only remember Three Dog Night's version....my brother loved that album to the point I can't listen to it again :) Didn't know GFR covered it (it's a Hoyt Axton song).

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Alan Parsons, one of the original members Pink Floyd. I have to agree with Parsons, when he broke off from Pink Floyd, and Floyd was hookin up in a direction he didn't want to go..So he wrote this song, 'PSYCHOBABBLE'. letting mixing engineers, George Lucas (THX) Dolby Laboratories into the recording Studio just wasn't his 'cup of tea' >Paul McCartney Band on the Run.
Talk about psychobabble....since when was Parsons a member of PF at all? He worked as engineer....

See what Miller does to ya? :)

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Same here, I only have Geastest Hits 1 CD of 3 Dog Nites.:p. Two 'album's' a collection of songs:p remain with me. I like Vinyl always have always will.:). Just don't get why, LP never caught on:D

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Talk about psychobabble....since when was Parsons a member of PF at all? He worked as engineer....

Oh, thats Right! He is Da Man!.. an engineer! Thanks, Data!. Now back to my TT..You know, what I have come to believe you just may a friend of mine. Jeremiah! :D.

Jeremiah was a bullfrog was a good friend of mine never understood a word he said 'buddy" lmao, help me drink my wine!!

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I only remember Three Dog Night's version....my brother loved that album to the point I can't listen to it again :) Didn't know GFR covered it (it's a Hoyt Axton song).
That thought came to me as stepped out for some lunch. Hoyt Axton of Three Dog Night wrote the song.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
No, Hoyt Axton did. Three Dog Night made it a hit.
I thought he was part of TDN but I guess not. I misinterpreted it the way the one web site displayed the info... I havent heard Hoyt's version but love the TDN version.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
He was what you call FrontMan. After TDN, wigged out. Started cutting some pop songs man. Most if not all of what they record, label releases weren't much to talk about.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I thought he was part of TDN but I guess not. I misinterpreted it the way the one web site displayed the info... I havent heard Hoyt's version but love the TDN version.
I was going to add the song title is "Joy to the World". Not many people are aware of Hoyt Axton at all! He also wrote The Pusher made famous by Steppenwolf.

TechHDS

Audioholic General

Aww, didn't know you love me so much:p. You must be drinking some of that Homebrew Dilly Dilly:D. Let me show you to the pit of misery.:)

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Jeremiah was a bullfrog, but the band was Three Dog Night.
Those guys made a fortune and blew it all on blow
I know dude was messing around with loveinthehd, He doesn't even own a TT. or even like Vinyl. He's DATA!:p. Can't get rid of Jeremiah:D that's been following me around up in here.;)

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Apparently, vinyl is out living the CD format. Properly maintained albums shouldn't have clicks and pops due to playing the album. The biggest culprit attributing to clicks and pops is static charge.
I used a static gun on my Vinyl before any cleaning. I attribute that is one of the reasons my Vinyl still sounds as good.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I used a static gun on my Vinyl before any cleaning. I attribute that is one of the reasons my Vinyl still sounds as good.
I'm looking to buy one and both Amazon and FleeceBay is charging anywehre from the low $90s up to $130. Seems kinda steep to me.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
They also work great on Zipping, people to.:D Speaking of zapping going slap my ole Frank Zappa on TT, track some 'Yellow Snow' :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis